Edunstar's No Title for a Backlog List

Edunstar84

24 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

What ps4 games did you get ES?

Just 3 at the moment: Life is Strange, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. They will have to do until I can get some disposable income to buy the two games I really, really want...Persona 5 and Horizon Zero Dawn.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Just 3 at the moment: Life is Strange, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. They will have to do until I can get some disposable income to buy the two games I really, really want...Persona 5 and Horizon Zero Dawn.

You should have gone for P5 instead of all 3 :P

• 2 weeks later...

Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland

Platted! Meruru was part of my list of games for Kill Your Completion...Again, which took place way back in November. It's a nice enough game. Enjoyed it more than Rorona and a lot less than Escha & Logy. Just need to plat Ayesha Plus, and I'll be done with the series. The whole alchemy/time-management is not for me. Won't be buying any other of the atelier games.

Really close to 50, not really sure what should be my plat. I definitely want it to be a PS3 game.

• Like 2

On 5/27/2017 at 0:57 AM, Edunstar84 said:

Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland

Platted! Meruru was part of my list of games for Kill Your Completion...Again, which took place way back in November. It's a nice enough game. Enjoyed it more than Rorona and a lot less than Escha & Logy. Just need to plat Ayesha Plus, and I'll be done with the series. The whole alchemy/time-management is not for me. Won't be buying any other of the atelier games.

Really close to 50, not really sure what should be my plat. I definitely want it to be a PS3 game.

Congrats ^_^  

You know Star Ocean 4 would look great as a 50th platinum :P

2 hours ago, Rach said:

Congrats ^_^  

You know Star Ocean 4 would look great as a 50th platinum :P

It sure would...wait what? It would be epic, if I could pull that off, but, alas, it's much to great for a noob trophy hunter like myself.

How long has Watch_Dogs been sitting on your card? I've been thinking about going back to it for a while now, haven't done so yet.

On 27-5-2017 at 6:57 AM, Edunstar84 said:

Haven't played that many of your PS3 backlog, but Nier and Puppeteer are supposed to be good, aren't they?

You also want to 100% Uncharted 2 (or so the OP says), which might look good as a 50th platinum though personally I didn't really start enjoying the Uncharted games until the fourth one.

6 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

How long has Watch_Dogs been sitting on your card? I've been thinking about going back to it for a while now, haven't done so yet.

Haven't played that many of your PS3 backlog, but Nier and Puppeteer are supposed to be good, aren't they?

You also want to 100% Uncharted 2 (or so the OP says), which might look good as a 50th platinum though personally I didn't really start enjoying the Uncharted games until the fourth one.

Thinking about Nier, but not Puppeteer. I need a second person to play with me. Also, I would do Uncharted 2, but I really don't like the plat image.

Re: Watch_Dogs, I played it for the Kill Your Completion Again event back in November. I'm playing Tales of Zestiria right now - also on my list. I've not played that type of game before, so it was difficult to get into at the time. I'll try again, but I'm not sure if it will be this year.

OMG!! I did it! I finally cleared a game I thought I've given up on: Atelier Ayesha Plus. I remember clearly playing this game around Christmas 2015 and loving it. A girl was going on an adventure to save her sister. It was cheesy, but I didn't care. I loved it.

Anyway, crap hit the fan when I looked closely at the album missions, "Defeat these 4 bosses", I thought to myself, "alright I can do that easy-peasy". Boy was I so wrong!! You have to understand the alchemy system. I mean really, really, REALLY understand this system to make the absolute ultimate weapons and items. I guess when I started I really didn't because I got my butt handed to me by the strongest of the four: Winged Master. The other 3 were a walk in the park, but this guy was on a whole other level. Healing 11,000HP twice, then 22,000, whilst increasing his accuracy and speed. 

Thanks to @Arctic Cress for answering my questions regarding ultimate items and @YaoiGod for creating the guide! 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2017 at 6:51 AM, Arctic Cress said:

Winged Master's a jerk, good job taking him down. Even with the ultimate weapons and items you can still lose pretty easily, like you said.

He is a jerk! Still need to have some sort of a plan when fighting him. Kind of got into a rhythm beating him though. Everyone everywhere said that it's best for Ayesha to block for the other 2 characters, but I found out that it would be best if the others took damage. It increased their percentages for their special attack. 

Anyway, I'm glad I didn't completely quit the game and am able to move on.  So many games, so little time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Small update:

Haven't platted anything in the past month, but have been playing some games from my backlog as part of Kill Your Completion 4: Complete Your Own Adventure. All of it has been Ultra Rare games, so might concentrate on a couple of games that are easier in the meantime. Was going for Mugen Souls Z, but I think I might do Star Ocean 5 next. Lots of grinding, playing an easier game at the same time might be better for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Small update

Added games:

• Brothers
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales
  • Trails of Cold Steel 2 

Working on Cold Steel 2 now. Will go back to Star Ocean 5 when I plat it. Just need to finish the rest of the Cathedrals of Oblivion and go back to defeat the boss a few more times for those endings. Then work on better equipment. 

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1