Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace

Rainbow Moon

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment

The Awakened Fate Ultimatum

Toukiden: Kiwami

I'm thinking about next year's goal (completely threw away this year's goal - tho I might make it.) Read a forum post about digital rights, and I thought it would be nice to finish half the games from my list. What do you think? 

Hi! From the digital library list, I think Infamous 1 and 2 are good games to go for completion. There are no online components for the 1st game and only a little for the 2nd game. Infamous 1 is harder in terms of platinum difficulty in comparison to 2. Both games also have collectibles like shards which is quite tedious and it is recommended to use a video guide to gather them all. 

Catherine is a game developed by Atlus and the same company that developed the great Persona series. It is a puzzle game and is pretty difficult. The hardest parts are completing all the story stages on hard difficulty (due to no undo moves) and the Babel stages. The Babel stages are puzzles randomly generated by the game and the best way to complete them is to have two controllers and do a self two player game. This greatly helps in reducing the difficulty and less puzzle steps to complete. Other parts of the game are enjoyable and involves many storyline trophies.    

Congrats on the new Unravel platinum!:) I heard the new FF Type 0 HD is a nice upgrade to the PSP version of the original game. I played a little bit of the original Japanese version on the PSP before. However I never managed to complete it due to the language barrier. 

Edited by fantrig99
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, fantrig99 said:

Hi! From the digital library list, I think Infamous 1 and 2 are good games to go for completion. There are no online components for the 1st game and only a little for the 2nd game. Infamous 1 is harder in terms of platinum difficulty in comparison to 2. Both games also have collectibles like shards which is quite tedious and it is recommended to use a video guide to gather them all. 

Catherine is a game developed by Atlus and the same company that developed the great Persona series. It is a puzzle game and is pretty difficult. The hardest parts are completing all the story stages on hard difficulty (due to no undo moves) and the Babel stages. The Babel stages are puzzles randomly generated by the game and the best way to complete them is to have two controllers and do a self two player game. This greatly helps in reducing the difficulty and less puzzle steps to complete. Other parts of the game are enjoyable and involves many storyline trophies.    

Congrats on the new Unravel platinum!:) I heard the new FF Type 0 HD is a nice upgrade to the PSP version of the original game. I played a little bit of the original Japanese version on the PSP before. However I never managed to complete it due to the language barrier. 

I was thinking about doing Catherine, right after doing the digital games I have on my PSN list, like SAO: Hollow Fragment, Infamous, and Muramasa Rebirth. Thanks for your suggestions, but unfortunately for me I started Infamous and had a map with all the shards. Can't remember where it though.

4 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I was thinking about doing Catherine, right after doing the digital games I have on my PSN list, like SAO: Hollow Fragment, Infamous, and Muramasa Rebirth. Thanks for your suggestions, but unfortunately for me I started Infamous and had a map with all the shards. Can't remember where it though.

No problem! In regards to locating all the shards for Infamous 1, I can recommend a set of Youtube videos as visual guides. Check out DragonRiderJak Infamous Blast Shard Hunt videos and I'm pretty sure they cover all three: Neon (4 parts video), Warren (8 parts video) and Historic (9 parts video) districts. I personally used them to get all the blast shards with a printed game map and mark them off one by one. Hope it helps to get all of them.   

Edited by fantrig99
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, fantrig99 said:

I heard the new FF Type 0 HD is a nice upgrade to the PSP version of the original game. I played a little bit of the original Japanese version on the PSP before. However I never managed to complete it due to the language barrier. 

Please, play FF0. You must play that game if you started the PSP version.

It's... just... fantastic. 

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Please, play FF0. You must play that game if you started the PSP version.

It's... just... fantastic. 

Thanks Satoshi for the suggestion! I'm planning to get a PS4 soon and the new HD upgrade of FF Type 0 is one of the RPGs to be played first. FFXV is another one to look forward to personally and maybe World of Final Fantasy too. I'm probably going to get WoFF for the Vita.

Edited by fantrig99

6 hours ago, Zarakai1989 said:

World of Final Fantasy is a must. I feel it is very underrated. It's such a fantastic game which kept me busy for ages. I'm sure you will love it.

I wanted it for Christmas last year, but it was very difficult to find. I was looking for the Vita physical version though. I might have to settle for digital in the end.

10 hours ago, fantrig99 said:

Thanks Satoshi for the suggestion! I'm planning to get a PS4 soon and the new HD upgrade of FF Type 0 is one of the RPGs to be played first. FFXV is another one to look forward to personally and maybe World of Final Fantasy too. I'm probably going to get WoFF for the Vita.

FFXV is not the true FF, FF0 is :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Platted Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion - it's not a particularly difficult plat, but trying to get some of the events to pop up was frustrating. Because of this, I went ahead and finished Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons just because I needed to enjoy gaming again.

Now I'm working on Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel. I should be done before Christmas.

Added:

• Steins;Gate0 
  • Oxenfree
Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently playing

Tales of Zestiria: On my way to fight one of the bosses. Unfortunately, she causes petrification, so don't know how I'll manage to fight her. One of the characters is immune, and I don't know how to fuse the anti-petrification skill onto the weapon, or where I can find an accessory. Will have to do a little research.

In the queue:

Oxenfree

Dragon Quest Builders

Monster Hunter World

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

Tales of Berseria

The Awakened Fate Ultimatum

Time & Eternity

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness

48 minutes ago, Asvinia said:

Looks like we have pretty similar taste in games, even though I'm quite far behind you.

I see you platted God Eater? I've been looking at it for a while, would you recommend it?

I think it's an easy way to get into a monster hunter type of game without committing hundreds of hours. So I would recommend it. Definitely liked the variety of gear and the weapons!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Tales of Zestiria: On my way to fight one of the bosses. Unfortunately, she causes petrification, so don't know how I'll manage to fight her. One of the characters is immune, and I don't know how to fuse the anti-petrification skill onto the weapon, or where I can find an accessory. Will have to do a little research.

Hi in Zestiria a stack 6 bonus (having any of the same skill 6 times) on the equipment can prevent petrification. Unfortunately Panacea bottles doesn't cure petrification in the game. As for the boss fight try to sidestep around them and a good supply of life bottles for reviving. If Rose gets petrified you can armatize with a seraph to cure the petrification.

In order to fuse skills onto the equipment they need to be of the same type. Battle enemies on higher difficulties can yield better drops of abilities in the equipment. Both of these are great trophy guides for the game:

Edited by fantrig99
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, fantrig99 said:

Hi in Zestiria a stack 6 bonus (having any of the same skill 6 times) on the equipment can prevent petrification. Unfortunately Panacea bottles doesn't cure petrification in the game. As for the boss fight try to sidestep around them and a good supply of life bottles for reviving. If Rose gets petrified you can armatize with a seraph to cure the petrification.

In order to fuse skills onto the equipment they need to be of the same type. Battle enemies on higher difficulties can yield better drops of abilities in the equipment. Both of these are great trophy guides for the game:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeahhhh.....I'm not gonna spend hours trying to find items for fusion. Unless the battle drags me down. Oh crap, I guess I'll be looking at those sites sooner or later. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

7 hours ago, fantrig99 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I did it! I armatized with Dezel and after that I just went ham on her. I wanted to keep her occupied because the other 2 weren't covered. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

Yeahhhh.....I'm not gonna spend hours trying to find items for fusion. Unless the battle drags me down. Oh crap, I guess I'll be looking at those sites sooner or later. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

No problem! Which playthrough are you on at the moment? Don't worry about the fusion of items and equipment as it is best left for the 2nd playthrough. The best skill is to stack the Lindwer skill as the final boss is weak to dragon and by stacking this skill it helps to defeat it easier.   

3 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I did it! I armatized with Dezel and after that I just went ham on her. I wanted to keep her occupied because the other 2 weren't covered. 

Congrats!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fantrig99 said:

No problem! Which playthrough are you on at the moment? Don't worry about the fusion of items and equipment as it is best left for the 2nd playthrough. The best skill is to stack the Lindwer skill as the final boss is weak to dragon and by stacking this skill it helps to defeat it easier.   

Congrats!

I'm on my 1st playthrough. Thanks for the tip about Lindwer. I'll keep that in mind when I go against him.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...