Quiet The Haters Trophy Glitch

Shinoda_2qx

Hi, 

Bit of background info - 

I completed the requirements for this trophy during my original MyCAREER. However, trophy did not unlock. Other trophies were buggy and didn't unlock on first attempt, so I decided to come back to it later. I think I did this 2 or 3 times in my original MyCAREER. 

I then went back with a new save after finishing all other trophies, tried again, and again no luck. I continued on to the second attempt and still nothing. 

I then looked around on internet, and also asked other people who had the plat (this was like 2 years ago). I found suggestions for deleting the game data, and trying again OFFLINE. So I did this, still nothing. I deleted everything with the game on the system, and tried again offline, but still nothing. 

I left the game, pretty much in disgust, not knowing whether to cry or throw my controller at the tv. After about a year I went back and tried again, because I worked friggin hard on this platinum, and being glitched out by what should be an easy trophy is killing me! But still, no trophy. 

I then contacted 2k for help, they said that they don't have anything to do with trophies(?????!) and that I need to contact Sony. So I contacted Sony, who told me it was not their issue, and 2k has to help, they also said to get back in touch if 2k do not help. So, back to 2k, who said they feel for me, but can't refund me (which makes me think they don't even understand what I was saying??). I passed that back to Sony who said again it's not their problem. 

So I'm just stuck in limbo now, nobody is willing to help with the trophy, and seemingly nothing is working. It takes many hours to attempt this trophy, as you have to play over 60 games in your career to reach the first point in which you can attempt it. 

Does anybody have any suggestions on possible fixes? PLEASE!

As an added note, the game disc and console were both bought in the UK on launch day. Not sure if that matters? (and also, you have to patch the game to attempt the trophy, as you can't go past the All Star break without the patch). 

Thanks for any help!

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 02/03/2021 at 6:28 AM, asooo1469 said:

Never mind, I got it! For anyone else looking to get this - deleting all save data for this game and starting a new mycareer worked for me

Glad you got this. I tried several times over the years to get this to work, including what you did but no luck for me. The method that eventually worked was to completely wipe everything relating to the game from my system, ensure my system was offline and unable to connect to the internet, and use a new user on the system. I think I must have downloaded the patch before disconnecting from the internet but I did so on the dummy profile to keep my account completely away from the attempt. After several hours on MyCareer I managed to get the trophy on the empty profile, I then logged back into the internet and signed the empty profile in using my PSN info and the platinum was sitting there. I didn’t get to see it pop, but I was just so happy to finally have it!