Soldier of Misfortune Glitched?

LikelyAtol77563

I was playing yesterday and went to restart the game after hosting 6 matches in a row, and had lost xp and my kills had not registered. Re-hosted and went on to play a brand new match, earning xp and gun kills. At time of that match ending, i had 236 000  something xp and 219 kills with the chosen gun. I restart the game and check stats and now have 237 000 something xp and 252 kills. So the missing xp and gun kills had come back. Not a bad thing i thought at first but went to load-out and those missing gun kills had filled a weapon manual. I had received no on-screen prompt, just my stats and load-out shows the manual as complete. Is this trophy now glitched for me? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

After doing some research, found this is quite common with FC2 servers and found a dandy little thread about it over on playstation trophies. The member posts a similar problem to mine and not seeing the on- screen prompt when unlocking a manual due to stats error. Looked at his profile and unlocked soldier of misfortune 12 days later, so will continue with my uphill struggle to get this trophy and will update when finished.

Edited by LikelyAtol77563
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had countless cases where the XP and kills didnt register until I restarted the game 2 times (not once but 2 times). However after I did the last weapon kills today the trophy did pop for me.
Try to re-connect your account with Ubisoft page from the game menu and see if that helps. I lost sooo much XP until I figured that 1500 is limit per match, I ended up with 225 000xp after completing all Manuals.

• Like 1