[Now available on the PS Store!] Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy is coming to PS4

Finozzi1696

July 18th, that's my birthday, not going to buy this game though. Isn't this the game with the super awkward sex scene in it? 

Parker

That's both this and Heavy Rain xD still I enjoyed it, so I will get it. The 14.99 price tag means it will probably come with a platinum.

July 18th, that's my birthday, not going to buy this game though. Isn't this the game with the super awkward sex scene in it? 

Parker

What's awkward about making love to a dead body?  :P

OT: I've not played this game before, but from what I've heard, it starts out pretty good, but then it goes completely off the rails in the 2nd half. I won't be getting this on launch, but maybe when it's dirt cheap in a sale years down the line.

EDIT: Also I've just noticed that in the ad for the game, they mention it's from the creators of Heavy Rain and Detroit: Become Human. Ashamed of Beyond Two Souls, are we?  :P

Edited by Undead Wolf

What's awkward about making love to a dead body?  :P

OT: I've not played this game before, but from what I've heard, it starts out pretty good, but then it goes completely off the rails in the 2nd half. I won't be getting this on launch, but maybe when it's dirt cheap in a sale years down the line.

EDIT: Also I've just noticed that in the ad for the game, they mention it's from the creators of Heavy Rain and Detroit: Become Human. Ashamed of Beyond Two Souls, are we?  :P

Hmm, at least put a spoiler tag in that comment about the scene.

Well, Looking forward to that game.

Isn't this the game where it starts with a 3D model of David Cage telling you that this game is a movie?

Didn't he also say you should never play his games twice because you will only ruin the experience for yourself? 

Yes and yes. He also said game overs are a failure of the game designer. Even though Indigo Prophecy had game overs.

• Like 1

I remember this game, I beat it a couple of times on ps2, I liked it but it doesn't give you much choices to make as some parts will be scripted no matter what you chose.

really loved the asylum part where you got stuck with serial killers and very dangerous criminals patients then the electricity goes off, really scarry and intense at the time.

I'm really excited for this! I had a PS2 demo disc that included Indigo Prophecy and I still remember how I felt playing it for the first time. It was like nothing I had come across before. Years later I bought it for PC but didn't get very far - my motherboard broke and I haven't had a gaming PC since. It'll be great to finally play it all the way through!

Interesting... If it's the PS2-PS4 thing then I wonder why they've called it a remaster. Surely that would only confuse people with the actual remaster released on PC the other year? Especially since that picture they've used was its cover.

I think it will be a remaster since they said it's on 1080p resolution...Maybe we won't get the black stripes on the side like other PS2toPS4 games.

I've always wondered if they had more possible finales than the three I had found, so as long as it will get a Platinum I'll take it xD

Finally. Another remastered game. How inventive they are. Otherwise I'll still buy this!  :D

Was awesome to play on PS2.

is actually not a remaster but an HD emulation, like all the other PS2 games re-released on PS4 at 1080p and with trophy support: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_2_games_for_PlayStation_4

quantic dream stated in a comment that is not a port from the pc/mobile remaster, meaning its going to be released as part of sony's PS2 emulation on PS4 that started on december last year.

I think it will be a remaster since they said it's on 1080p resolution...Maybe we won't get the black stripes on the side like other PS2toPS4 games.

I've always wondered if they had more possible finales than the three I had found, so as long as it will get a Platinum I'll take it xD

all the other PS2 re-releases on PS4 are also on upscaled 1080p resolution as stated on their descriptions from the PS Store, quantic dream replied to a guy that asked if its the same remaster from pc/mobile and they said "nope", so this version will be and HD emulation like all the other PS2 games.

its price tag is 14.99 like all the other PS2 games on PS4 with platinum -except Max Payne-, so it will probably come with one!

This is really great news, I hope it has platinum as well, 14.99 seems fair price point.

its price tag is 14.99 like all the other PS2 games on PS4 with platinum -except Max Payne-, so it will probably come with one.

Edited by smellslikejavier

Confirmed by Quantic Dream is a "PS2 Classic"/HD emulation like all the other PS2 games on PS4, not a remaster: https://www.twitter.com/QUANTIC_DREAM/status/743618377067925505

• Like 1

is actually not a remaster but an HD emulation, like all the other PS2 games re-released on PS4 at 1080p and with trophy support: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_2_games_for_PlayStation_4

quantic dream stated in a comment that is not a port from the pc/mobile remaster, meaning its going to be released as part of sony's PS2 emulation on PS4 that started on december last year.

Well. Tell me something I don't know, dude. :D