Who is your favourite yakuza 5 character; that includes supporting.

u2mad_Bro

hi all,

idk have been in love with the series for ages x3 love every character tbh xD Kazma and Saejima are very moral, Goro and Akiyama are quite likable...haven't played with shinada yet tho xD anyways, tell me who you like and go into detail as to why =D

best wishes,

u2mad_Bro

• 3 months later...

Akiyama of course. The new character was good too. Why don't you add a poll?

Also, I didn't realise this was only for 5 and I was going to say Rikiya from Yakuza 3, I don't see many people talk about that one, he was great.

I used to like Kiryu too, but he's getting way too preachy sometimes.

Edited by Madryse
  • Like 2

I just rolled my eyes at the end of the last hostess segment.

Akiyama was so awesome in Dead Souls that anything after is just ruined. When he turns to Kiryu and says, "Are you ready? Because this is pretty much guaranteed to suck", it was just hilarious.

I just rolled my eyes at the end of the last hostess segment.

I feel like I'm playing half the game sometimes because I don't the hostess stuff a lot, because I jumped late on the series and was just playing one after the other and didn't do a lot side stuff. I did on Y5 though because there wasn't any other to play afterwards, I also did it with Kiwami too. I wanna go back to plat them. There's so many side things I didn't do! I didn't even buy weapons a lot because I always forgot.

Akiyama was so awesome in Dead Souls that anything after is just ruined. When he turns to Kiryu and says, "Are you ready? Because this is pretty much guaranteed to suck", it was just hilarious.

Yeah, Dead Souls was great at first because you were playing more with Akiyama, but after that I really didn't like it, I barely finished it. Not even Majima could save it (really want to play with him on zero), also the other guy didn't do a lot for me because I haven't played Yakuza 2 yet, but I will soon I'm just wondering if I should wait for a remake like kiwami or just play the original version.

• 2 weeks later...

Akiyama of course. The new character was good too. Why don't you add a poll?

Also, I didn't realise this was only for 5 and I was going to say Rikiya from Yakuza 3, I don't see many people talk about that one, he was great.

Rikiya is a very nice character too.

I love the love-hotel scene together with Kiryu lol

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

For fighting, Kiryu hands down. Personality-wise, Shinada is now my favorite... those two submissions talking about penises at the batting center were just too hilarious. Maybe his way of living where he thinks in positive even when he's broke af took my interest way more than the other characters. Besides, he looks the more human to me with average skills in life.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...