DLC Separation

Sly Ripper

Just out of curiosity, now that the DLC has a separate tag, would you be capable of changing how the % completion is counted? Even if it is only done with one number at the top of the screen to give an average completion with and without DLC trophies. I think that would be something cool if it could be implemented.

Also, I would like to add thanks to DoSe420, I missed in the first post that he was working on much of the tags and for that I am sorry.

This is a great idea. I'm glad you're implementing this. Go team PSNP!

Everybody say goodbye to your easily earned ultra rare trophies :lol:

I would rather be able to see what the "real" completion rate of my few DLC trophies are. However, I don't think it's possible to do. How is it going to be known and factored in who actually has the DLC? Is it by who has at least one DLC trophy in the bunch? How about those people who buy DLC and don't earn a single trophy? 0% count towards completion rate on the main game's trophy set so don't you think the 0% should count on DLC?

I just don't see it plausible or happening any time soon.

I would rather be able to see what the "real" completion rate of my few DLC trophies are. However, I don't think it's possible to do. How is it going to be known and factored in who actually has the DLC? Is it by who has at least one DLC trophy in the bunch? How about those people who buy DLC and don't earn a single trophy? 0% count towards completion rate on the main game's trophy set so don't you think the 0% should count on DLC?

Was wondering the same thing. It doesn't seem like any real way of doing this, or atleast i can't see any way to do it.

And a side note. I like my Ultra Rares :) Sure about 45 of them are DLC related lol

Probably this, but that would mean that DLC with only 1 trophy (SSHD Team mode for example) would have a completion rate of 100%