New Youtube Channel: Kash Senpai

AkasunaUchiha

Decide the Username of my Youtube Channel!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What username should I use for my new youtube channel?

• KashSenpai
    • KashSenpaiFitness

Hello Ladies and Gentleman, 
I'm a full Natty bodybuilder who's currently a student at University. I'm starting a Youtube channel to show my transformation over the years of my attempt in bodybuilding/fitness and share my knowledge which i have acquired through the past 3 years, I've been training in the gym. I haven't posted any videos yet but I will as soon as my exams are finished and there will definitely be a load of videos being uploaded during summer. I'm currently on 88 subscribers and I'm trying to reach 100 subs in order to obtain my url for the channel. It would be very much appreciated if you can subscriber to me since i'm only 12 subscribers away. I can't give a link to you guys because my channel doesn't have a URL with a certain username so you will have to search me on the Youtube search bar. My channels name is Kash Senpai. If you were to type in my URL with KashSenpaiFitness at the end it would be longer to type, but then again it relates to fitness. For this URL i'm here to ask whether I should have KashSenpai as the username or KashSenpaiFitness. What would you people prefer to search my username by? Please vote on the poll. PS , i know this is a gaming forum but that's why i posted on the off topic section :)

How do you even get 88 subs with no videos.

That happens a lot if you become friendly with a lot people on youtube. I am guessing they subscribe just to be nice, I used to have 158 subs and I had no videos but that was back in 2009 when you can talk to people in People Profiles. Now currently I have 81 subs but I upload videos now.

dnj34_zpslflsi0dr.png

Edited by TheVader66

He's either buying them or friends with a lot there.

Also you can link it here directly OP.

How do you even get 88 subs with no videos.

Hey i get subscribers from just talking to people and giving them advice etc through pm on youtube or other social media.Basically making friends and now i have 106 subs :P And Demon for you, here's the link to my youtube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC237Rrw-54MAFTsQlRafN9g

If you guys want to talk to me or anything just get the bodyspace app on iphone or android or email me on [email protected]. I have links to my accounts on the banner art so you guys can just click on them and find me. Idm talking on twitter either lol hence why i put them up there :)

Could it be threads like this?

Think threads like this are allowed since it's in the off-topic section  B)

Think threads like this are allowed since it's in the off-topic section  B)

The guy said threads like this (as to how you are getting subs with no content), he didn't say they weren't allowed (although, there is like several threads on this site already where people can post links to their YouTube channels).

As for the channel, I'm not really interested in subbing to channels with no content on them. You should get some content on your channel first before you start "advertising" it around sites.

bro check out the new channel not my old one I see u stalked me a little And please vote on the poll above its still a stalemate

what new channel? I wouldnt want to have to stalk to find it if you had it out in the open.... :P