Is Gun Game hacked?

F.Y.I. Mods are purely aesthetic like a skin for your gun or character that grant no special bonuses or attributes. Once you getting into handicapping your character with bonuses and attributes that are not part of the legitimate game you have entered the realm of "cheats". Cheats of course are video game handicaps incorrectly called mods and hacks by people who are not aware of the history of cheats. The term "cheats" was coined in the late 1980's early 1990's with the creation of the Nintendo Game Genie Cheat Machine. This device allowed players to handicap their video game play by selecting cheats from an available list for the different games. The fact that someone is de-buffing/affecting your character negatively CODAdam02 I would call that an infection cheat as it is clearly not a mod. To anyone who is familiar with the Activision console or spiderworks controller they follow the exact same premise as the Game Genie Cheat Machine.

P.S. The cheat that is most likely used the most against you in C.O.D. that people are unaware is being used against them is the constant radar cheat. This shows the location of all the enemy combatants on the radar at all times, even if they are using camouflage.

P.S.S. I do not use cheats and am an advocate for fair play.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

bro the problem is finally sorted out, went to play multiplayer and zombies and both work perfectly fine, i think activision actually did something about it so now we can play the game freely without any hackers now :D

Ha, no. Activision and Treyarch do not care about Black Ops II, or last-gen Call of Duty for that matter. It's called modding, not hacking. Only reason you may find less modders is because of ban waves affecting jailbroken PS3s.

so I was playing Gun Game on Black Ops 2 and whenever I try and move, my character goes all over the place.

Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: it happens in the other modes 

There's a option in most mod menus/RTM tools that allows for fake lagswitch on either the whole lobby or a specific player or players. It makes it where you don't actually lag, but you'll keep going through objects like you're experiencing, and return back to origin when stopped moving. 

Well tbh i'm still happy lol, but had to create a new psn account just for cod, because as soon a i started playing bo2 there were just lag switchers etc everywhere and i literallly couldn't find a single game where i could actually play properly, but now i haven't even encountered a single problem on the game :D

Well tbh i'm still happy lol, but had to create a new psn account just for cod, because as soon a i started playing bo2 there were just lag switchers etc everywhere and i literallly couldn't find a single game where i could actually play properly, but now i haven't even encountered a single problem on the game :D

Modded lobbies can be quite fun as long as it's not disrupting the players' experience. Modders have made greater innovation to BO2 than the devs; I mean look at all the custom gamemodes: Floor is Lava, Hunger Games, Zombieland, Prop Hunt, Deathrun, Avalanche, on and on, and now 8 player zombie lobbies! But you know what's worse than lag switchers? Booters. 

• 3 weeks later...

Modded lobbies can be quite fun as long as it's not disrupting the players' experience. Modders have made greater innovation to BO2 than the devs; I mean look at all the custom gamemodes: Floor is Lava, Hunger Games, Zombieland, Prop Hunt, Deathrun, Avalanche, on and on, and now 8 player zombie lobbies! But you know what's worse than lag switchers? Booters. 

Never experienced any of them