Preorder

The description says: Immediate payment required. And i dont think Ubi will give your money back.. I say, don't buy this. You can have it on PC (cough.. for free cough..) or on PS3 for a very cheap price. I know, i know, PS4 version, PS4 trophies. I'll definitely buy the Fractured but Whole when it comes out.

The description says: Immediate payment required. And i dont think Ubi will give your money back.. I say, don't buy this. You can have it on PC (cough.. for free cough..) or on PS3 for a very cheap price. I know, i know, PS4 version, PS4 trophies. I'll definitely buy the Fractured but Whole when it comes out.

hi I got it and I a shit PC anyway and don't go on it that much and I know I'm not gonna want to trade in the fractured but whole so I just got it :)

Hey bud, preorder it from a retailer that let's you return games with no questions and you should be right. Plenty in my area that do that sort of thing, I abuse this shit all the time to be honest.

Do you know if the retailers give you a code for Stick Of Truth upon pre-order or will it be given with the Fractured But Whole release?

Do you know if the retailers give you a code for Stick Of Truth upon pre-order or will it be given with the Fractured But Whole release?

I mean, when I asked someone at EB they said it would be release, but that was just like 5 minutes after announcement, and even then they said to check back the day after to be sure. I'll find out tomorrow anyway for my own curiosity, but I think the way she was talking, that you'd probably get the code, but just not to hope with all your heart.

I mean, when I asked someone at EB they said it would be release, but that was just like 5 minutes after announcement, and even then they said to check back the day after to be sure. I'll find out tomorrow anyway for my own curiosity, but I think the way she was talking, that you'd probably get the code, but just not to hope with all your heart.

That is where I would go. Will you let me know what you find out?

How did you go today?

I forgot to ask again, then while peeing I remembered this and went back to EB. They said the smart thing, that they wouldn't give out codes until release, however he did say that you could pull their 2 week return thing and you'd be fine to keep the code because they wouldn't know anyways. So free game still on the table, but not right now.

I forgot to ask again, then while peeing I remembered this and went back to EB. They said the smart thing, that they wouldn't give out codes until release, however he did say that you could pull their 2 week return thing and you'd be fine to keep the code because they wouldn't know anyways. So free game still on the table, but not right now.

Thanks mate, I'm sure I will end up getting the Fractured but Whole. I really enjoyed the Stick Of Truth on PS3 so I'm looking forward to playing it again!

Hey guys, I preordered the next South Park on the Ubi Store on PS4, but I didn't receive any codes for Stick of Truth.

Do you know if they give it when the game is shipped ? People are already playing on it so I'm a bit confused :D

Hey guys, I preordered the next South Park on the Ubi Store on PS4, but I didn't receive any codes for Stick of Truth.

Do you know if they give it when the game is shipped ? People are already playing on it so I'm a bit confused :D

After contacting Ubisoft Support, finally they don't deliver codes before the release. The code for Stick of Truth is in the box so it's a bit useless to order in the Ubisoft Shop. :(

I suppose the only way is to buy the new one directly from the PS Store.