The obligatory thoughts on trophy thread

Banana_Sausage47

Game seems good. It's made by the people who made Remember Me and Life Is Strange, I think.

Not even close. Game is developed by the same company as Mars: War Logs and Bound By Flame, and it's part of the same game series as Mars:War Logs. Soundtrack or something was done by a guy who worked on Remember Me and Bound By Flame.

Edited by ggamer15

it was made by Spiders the same guys who did Bound by Flame, and its supposed to be the sequel or got some sort of a connection to Mars: War Logs, right?

if so then i'm not really interested if i have a ps4. i thought Mars :War Logs was an awesome short western RPG when i first tried the Trail version, then bought the full game and it's a really boring experience to the end. you'll face some of these Tecnhnomancer's at the end of Mars war logs and it's a really hard encounters due to the problematic and buggy battle system, still manage to 100% it.

i was about to get Bound by flame which had the same battle system as Mars but due to how i disliked Mars:War Logs and how Bound by Flame got mixed to unfavor reviews by many players i avoided that game.

though the trophies for technomancer dose looks kinda good looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya was shocked to see its 54 euro on psn.

i got it (used) for under 40 euros just a few days after release. guess the guy didn't like it much ;)

similar to bound by flame the critics are quite mixed, but so far i like it.

after a couple of hours in, i started a new game on extreme as a guardian yesterday. i think it's a safe choice for the highest difficulty so far.

the shield (R2) blocks basically everything for as long as you want (no resource cost of any kind) and the parry/counterattack, especially with the upgrade, made the first boss a cakewalk:

i skilled "explorer" (or is it exploration?) first, because i think the increased resource gain could be helpful for crafting etc, which is most likely more important than on easier difficulties.

combining extreme difficulty with the "bad karma" run would be wise, too i guess, because draining enemies of serum (currency) kills them and gives you bad karma. again, i think more resources/currency will be helpful.

the other trophies look quite straight forward and just like the ones from bound by flame... romance everyone, choose different alliances etc.

also seems like the order of the trophy list is an indicator to where you have to make your hardsaves.

but i won't stress myself out with that too much. getting done extreme by any means first and cleaning the rest up on easy is the way to go, i think.

the latest patch made easy even easier, so i hope you can just faceroll it after playing on extreme. it also removes a duplication exploit, so i paused the patch download for now. perhaps i'll need it ;)

Edited by dernop
  • Like 1