Fallen Legion PS4/PSV

• 1 year later...

This looks rather good, I feel it would play well on both the Vita and the PS4,

However according to their Facebook post the Vita and PS4 could be different
"

We're pleased to announce both tales of the Fallen Legion saga will be available digitally on July 25, 2017 in the Americas and Europe.

In Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire for PlayStation 4, you lead Princess Cecille and a saucy, talking grimoire on a journey to restore glory to her family’s crumbling empire. You control her rival, Legatus Laendur, who is leading an army to overthrow the royal family in Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion for PlayStation Vita."

EDIT:

Limited Run Games is releasing Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire for PS4 and Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion for PS Vita.

Edited by fisty123

14 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Vita and PS4 are different perspectives of the same story. With different bosses as well.

Worth getting both? 2 Platinums...

I asked this question on their social media page, no response yet but the trophy list currently only has PS4 next to it so a Vita list might come up soon.

20 minutes ago, ChampionPrince said:

The vita List is up right now 1f619.png

Yup and the trophy lists seam the same (from a quick glance..), but the trophy icons are different!

This goes along with the fact that both aren't exactly the same game. Not sure if the differences will make it worth buying both.. Also, sadly I like more the PS4 trophies then the Vita trophies, but was more inclined to buy it on the Vita (bigger PS4 backlog then Vita).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Wait what!? I didn't even know I got the vita version for free for pre-ordering!! I pre-ordered a day or two ago thinking it looked amazing. Didn't even know the vita version existed before coming on psnprofiles ATM.. and now I find out.. I get it for free!?! Wow. Amazing. Totally Effin Amazing.