Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaptainAskHole

Having trouble with Presidente's Seven? Try this!

4 posts in this topic

I played a lot of sandbox games and i call tell, missions to get new heirs are rare.

Best way to get 7 is to replay the first chapter until get it, then save->main menu. Repeat the steps.

I did it on this video, for example:

I got my sixth heir when I started the New Dawn campaign, having had played the DLC campaigns before anything. The version I played the DLC on was the Complete Collection. Then I started the campaign with the PS+ giveaway download game. The trophy didn't pop. Some kind of incompatility issue due to playing the same dynasty on both the vanilla game and the CC?

This method didn't quite work for me, but I did get one towards the beginning of chapter 2. I believe that replaying chapters 1 and 2 are the best bet for getting a new member.

I got 6 members from playing the full campaign and then I had to farm the 7th heir from replaying the first mission. Keep replaying until you get the dynasty task, if it doesn't involve a new heir (e.g. the birth, the competition etc) just restart and try again. Took me 3/4 attempts.