Certified Item?

DarkAnimaa

i was lucky so far 28 goals , i leveled up but still no trophy i think even the trophy is luck based ..

http://i.imgur.com/2wiGEyz.jpg

Pretty sure Painted and Certified are two different items.

Yeah, I believe so too. Some people posted they already got a certified item but did not get a painted item yet. I doubt getting 100 goals with that item will grant you the trophie(s). 

But the tracking isn't working like it should. I need centers. I started at 124, played 10 matches or so with enough centers and it didn't count...

Yeah it's a bit buggy at the moment, sometimes it doesn't track your progress..you may try after a while and should work again, I hope they fix this with a new patch..

Does the certified item needs to be equipped for it to count?

Yes Edited by Djeheuty
  • Like 1

You can speed up the process by trading 5 items into a rarer version. Got my painted item this way. It looks like the certified drop rate is lower according to the fact I already have 2 painted ones and if you look at the trophy rarities.

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 1

You can speed up the process by trading 5 items into a rarer version. Got my painted item this way. It looks like the certified drop rate is lower according to the fact I already have 2 painted ones and if you look at the trophy rarities.

Just traded all my duplicate stuff but I only got very rare items. Not a single painted item or certificated one :/

Hey guys just a heads up there is a limit to the item drops.

People are saying it's 10 hours.

So if you've already played 10 hours this week you cannot get anymore drops until next week. I know commence the raging.

EDIT: If someone can tell me how to add attachment on this forum I can attach picture of reddit posts.

Edited by AgentRedZero

Someone knows if you can actually get "Certified" items by trading?

If it is possible a good way could be using the backup save feature and trade until you get one.

I tried backing up my save and reloading it, but it seems that it's an online thing, and the trades are documented on the servers at their end. Once I connect to the Rocket League servers, I get back the item that I got before, and they again took away the 5 items that I offered.

I hate this DLC... And I think items stop dropping after 10 hours, in which case you gotta wait until next week to farm again. :angry:

I've got two certified items randomly after a game (both backwards goals, kill me), one painted item after a game, and one painted item through the trading system. Logic says that you could get a certified item through the trading as well but can't confirm. Also, the certified item has to be equipped for the stat to be tracked

I tried backing up my save and reloading it, but it seems that it's an online thing, and the trades are documented on the servers at their end. Once I connect to the Rocket League servers, I get back the item that I got before, and they again took away the 5 items that I offered.

I hate this DLC... And I think items stop dropping after 10 hours, in which case you gotta wait until next week to farm again. :angry:

Damn that sucks. I played more than 10 hours already so I will have to wait for nwxt week  :angry:

Finally got a painted item; still no certified item though. Is there any in-game advantage/benefit that comes from certified items? I don't understand why the drop rate is so low. And then you still need to "level it up" after finally getting one. Why? Other than for a trophy, what's the point?

I'm pretty sure that the 10 hour limit thing is bs. I played over +12 hours until I got my certified item. I got five painted items as well. Unless the reset happened in the between of the 21st and 22nd.

EDIT: The developers themselves said it in an older patch note that there is a 10 hour limit. Maybe my playtime was just under 10 hours then. I counted all the time I was on the menu too. source

There is a maximum of ten hours of playtime per week that can earn items, so don’t bother trying to idle your way to a full inventory!

Edited by TheAkittaja123

Also, are items as a whole not guaranteed anymore? I played around 10 matches last night and the only item I had drop was a fruit hat...

Same thing happens to me. It seems that when you've collected all common items, only uncommon, painted and certified items appear (only once in a while). I've played 30 matches since the update and only got 2 uncommon items so far :/

Really though, what is with developers recently making great DLC trophies and then all of a sudden saying "EFF YOUUU!!!" and adding ridiculous trophies? I'm looking at you Need for Speed and Battlefield Hardline...  and now this game.  <_<

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 4