Certified Item?

DarkAnimaa

In all the nearly 2000 games I've played I've never experienced anyone driving backwards or doing stupid stuff, even over the last week. They get reverse goals and upside down goals with skills they've learnt over the course of playing the game, or by accident on occasion. There are some pretty talented people playing this game, that have scored some insanely good goals. 

Why are you even complaining then if none of this has affected you? 

Is there a way to contact the creators of Rocket League and tell them how dumb they are for creating these luck based trophies lol?

There's a @RocketLeague twitter, @Psyonix twitter, and they have a forum on their site.

Edited by Pokedude97

Nah, if Psyonix wanted people to play for real they wouldn't have put out this patch. They already broke games by having people just sit there and get saves and specific things for the Certified item leveling. 

That's stupid AF. The patch made the game better, and the focus of it are not the trophies, as far as i know...

Yeah, I'm gonna have to call BS on this. After 13 hrs I still only have 1 painted item to show off. I don't know if the limit is true or not, if I can go on or wait a week.

The plat was fun and DLCs seem fun too (don't have 'em), then they have to put in RNG trophies. :rolleyes:

How?

If boosting with a friend you have to unfriend them 1st as your results won't count when playing with anyone on your friends list. Then you both have to set game to 1v1 only and region to Oceana. Doesn't have to be Oceana but as long as you both search the same region it is o.k and you want the least populated area to search against. Both hit search at the same time and hope you match up, if not quit and re-search. When you finally meet you can do anything you want with no one in the way. Just make sure your partner don't idle or they will get kicked. Good luck.

For those of you who got the certified item, at what time (noon, night..etc) did you get it?  I've been playing for like 7-8 hours non stop but didn't get any certified one :(

I started at level 0 and got a certified item around level 12 or 14.  Playtime I think was around 3-5 hours.

For those of you who got the certified item, at what time (noon, night..etc) did you get it?  I've been playing for like 7-8 hours non stop but didn't get any certified one :(

I got mine at around midnight local time. I'd played a total of 15 hours (most of which were idling) before I got it. The damn thing won't track for me though even though I've deleted and reinstalled the game.

Traded in most of my items & so far all I've gotten is 3 of the same 'very rare' lightning rocket trails. Which I then can't trade... Been playing 10-15 matches a day since the patch & still no certified item drop. Fuck these trophies.

According to the rocket league website,

http://www.rocketleaguegame.com/news/2016/06/incoming-new-rare-items-trade-system/

They are soon to bring in a player trading system, so even if a certified won't drop for you, your very rare items might be valuable for trading with someone else, you should be able to get your certified this way.

Cut and paste below from website.

NOTE: In the interest of full disclosure, we plan to implement Player-to-Player Trading in a later update. Some items, like those with “Painted” or “Certified” attributes, may become much more valuable if you can trade them to other players. The “Trade-In System” is designed to let you get rid of unwanted or duplicate items, but you should consider carefully what you trade now versus what you might want to keep for future player-trading opportunities.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Regarding the eventual patch with P2P trading.  If someone trades you a certified item will the stats reset to zero?  Just curious, because if the item is already past veteran status I can't see the trophy unlocking for that item.

I have put in about 15 hours since the patch dropped and I have received 2 painted items and 1 certified item.  The certified item is to be MVP of the match.  I keep hearing that it's either 40 or 50 for veteran status with that.  I'm stuck at 9...

I really (used) to love Rocket League until they implemented this system.  It is VERY obvious when someone has a certified item that they are trying to level.  I've seen people trying and doing things that just don't work so they can score some type of ridiculous goal and some not even playing the game at all, just running the timer out in hopes of a drop.  I had one guy who was constantly trying for backwards goals and needless to say we got destroyed.  They really screwed up with this one.

Anyone got clue about the reset? I've been playing for hours, got a ton of painted and 0 certified items, playing since the new patch was released, i just want to get the last 2 trophies and erase this shit, the RNG just ruined the game.

Got assists for my certified items, how would you go about boosting that? I´ve read about the 1 vs 1 Oceania, but since I need assists, we would need to be on the same team, now needing 3 players total to boost?

Can somebody smarter than me, tell me the best way to go about this? I have only been playing normal games online, and do not want to waste somebodys time with trial and error on the Oceania thing if it doesn´t work 1 vs 1.