Certified Item?

DarkAnimaa

Got assists for my certified items, how would you go about boosting that? I´ve read about the 1 vs 1 Oceania, but since I need assists, we would need to be on the same team, now needing 3 players total to boost?

Can somebody smarter than me, tell me the best way to go about this? I have only been playing normal games online, and do not want to waste somebodys time with trial and error on the Oceania thing if it doesn´t work 1 vs 1.

It wouldn't work 1v1, you would need to do 2v2.

I'm feeling pretty lucky. Only played about 5-6 hours and got a certified pigeon hat that only requires 200 clears. That's a pretty easy one in light of the others I've seen and will just come with time. Maybe my luck won't be great in the end and it'll take forever for me to get a painted item...

I managed to get 2 painted items without much issue but I've only received one certified item.  Unfortunately the certified item requires 50 MVPs to get to Veteran rank.  I'm at 31 right now but it is just getting frustrating.  Not only do you have to win 50 games, you have to be the best player on the winning team.  At least with some of the others you can chip away at them with every game you play without having to win or be the best.  MVP is a rough one.

• Like 1

I'm feeling pretty lucky. Only played about 5-6 hours and got a certified pigeon hat that only requires 200 clears. That's a pretty easy one in light of the others I've seen and will just come with time. Maybe my luck won't be great in the end and it'll take forever for me to get a painted item...

I had it for centers. Quite easy to do in Hoops. Have been playing alot and still no sign of a painted item

• Like 2

got one certified item this morning, only had to do 200 centers ( how lucky, I know ) , but still no signs for a painted one -_-  not only that, the "Far, Far Away..." trophy is (still) glitched already have 80+ kilometers, still no trophy  :rolleyes: 

I got my certified item for scoring goals, which was pretty lucky. I'm certain it didn't track properly though, as it says I have waaaay more goals than I've actually scored. Not that I'm complaining about it.

Still need my painted item though, grrrrr!!! Are they gonna release a patch that allows trading? Is it something they've actually said they'll do or just a rumour?

Do you guys still get items at all? After exhibition and online matches I don't get anything anymore

Edit: Read that I will only get items after 10 or 15 matches, since I have all common ones

Edited by Gommes_

It's finally over!!!

I had a certified item that required getting 50 MVPs.  Finally done.  The best part?  The entire time I was going for 50 MVPs I received 1 painted item and no other certified items.  The drop rate is absolutely terrible.  I'm just glad I don't have to wear my top hat anymore.   :yay:

• Like 4

The reset is on Thurs to Fri night. Items drop every 10-15 games for about 10-15 hours game time, then it stops. There are a few people that this doesn't work, but for most this is the case.

I got my item the second week, a bow for wins. I think the stat tracker for the item is glitched because when I got the trophy it showed 51 wins but my car said 35 wins (correct stat).

Credit to pst.org community.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

Finally got a certified drop... for 100 upside down goals... fuck this game. Basically useless.

Same here. I recently had someone on my team who pulled off 3 turtle goals during a match. Watching the replays, he made it look really easy. I'm not that skilled so I'm just gonna keep playing until I get something I can actually do.

not sure how many hours i have been playing for now to get a certified item. 

Its not bothering me too much as i enjoy playing the game now and then. but the trophy hunter inside me wants this to be faster! lol

Is there any news of the drop rate increasing in a patch update or anything?

Another question is that you can trade in 5 items to get another item of higher status. is it possible to get certified items this way ??

sorry if any questions have already been answered in other forum posts

If it hasn't already been said yet, this is the first (hopefully of few) RNG trophies in RL. At least to a slight extent, that is.  

NO: You cannot trade items and receive a certified one in return.

NO: You cannot achieve certified items offline (i.e. season, exhibition) 

NO: You cannot pick which certified item you get, or increase the chances of one dropping in any way.

The ONLY way to get one is by playing online. A LOT. It's classified as a Very Rare item, so the chances of it dropping after a game are about under 5% I believe. The more you play, the higher your chances. But that's only the half of it. The trophy tip explains it well, but depending on your luck, you could get a really hard certified item, like 100 backwards goals, or 100 long shots. Or you can get lucky and get something like 200 saves or 200 clears.

Put it this way, I have about 300 hours in this game (I play a lot), and when certified items came out, I got 3 over the course of 2 weeks. Each one was 100 long shots. The fourth certified item i received was 200 clears, which took about a week to reach. Basically, pray to Psyonix, and maybe you'll get lucky and land an easy one on your first drop.

Or maybe not.

I was wondering about the 10 hour limit too. So how is this 10 hour thing supposed to work, like when does it start stop?

Do the 10 hours reset after you get to 7 days after the first match of the previous week or does the week start after your last item drop for the ten hour limit. For example if I get 1 item Tuesday at 10:00am then don't play at all until the weekend and play out the rest of the 10 hours on Saturday + Sunday. Can I start earning items again the upcoming Tuesday at 10:00am or do i have to wait until after the upcoming Sunday?

I had stopped before the 10 hours last week cause I wasn't sure when the items would stop dropping but I am wondering when I can start again or even if I will get a full 10 hours....or will I only get the remainder of the 10 I had left and then have to wait another week.

Or do the 10 hours just auto reset for everyone at a common time?

EDIT: looks like I missed the part about it resetting every Thursday/Friday

Edited by MrUnknown625