one shot(no death) help

theparrotgamer

I don't remember but the to be safe quit the game after every mission and backup your safe to either usb or the cloud if you have PS+.

If the Alien sees and attacks you pause and close the game immediately before it finishes the killing animation and goes to the game over screen. Should be easy that way if you play on Novice difficulty.

i don't know if they have patched this behavior, but i definitely got the trophy by restarting from a specific chapter.

the problem was, that i didn't get the trophy when i finished the game, which quite surprised me. but then i remembered that there was some strange glitch in a specific level where i was lying on the ground but there was no notification that i died or something, so i just restarted the checkpoint and continued on.

seems like that really was a death, so i restarted from that chapter where it happened in (luckily it was some late game chapter) and completed the game again, this time getting the trophy. 

so for me it worked that way by just restarting from the chapter i died in! no promises, tho' ;)

• 3 years later...

Hi,

I have a problem with One Shot trophy. I've started mission 11, there was no saving station and i accidentally died from the bomb i threw at an android and saw a loading screen. I don't know if both my save's were in mission 10, or only the previous one but i decided to reload mission 11. Should i reload mission 10 instead ? Did i make a right decision or a wrong one and from now on my save's are corrupted ? Please, can anyone help me with that ?

Thank you

Edited by NorrinnnR