Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SirShavesALot

"You have your moments"

5 posts in this topic

Is anyone aware if this trophy (Get 5000 Objective Score while playing as any Hero) is accumulative or does it have to be done in one life/match?

If it is accumulative then it should be pretty easy.  It you need to get that in one life/match as a hero... then that could prove to be an issue.

Thanks for any answers.

Like the rest of these sorts of trophies in battlefront, it is almost certainly cumulative.

I can't confirm for sure yet, but I don't even know how it would be possible to score 5k objective points in one match, much less as a hero.

Like the rest of these sorts of trophies in battlefront, it is almost certainly cumulative.

I can't confirm for sure yet, but I don't even know how it would be possible to score 5k objective points in one match, much less as a hero.

That's what I was thinking too.  5k objective points in one match is definitely a little crazy.  I guess I'll find out tonight.  Thanks.   :)

Someone over at playstationtrophies.org confirmed that it's cumulative. He's the only person I've seen confirm it thus far, but based on what's been said above, I believe it. 

It is total as in over your multiple matches.

The easiest way to farm this is to play sabotage on the Cloud City stage where it's noon (name escapes me at the moment) but it's the one where the B bomb is heavily guarded in a separate tower close to Imperial spawn.

If you run towards A as the Rebels but stop at the platform with the boob shaped structure you can wait for Hero power ups and be in an area where 3-5 spawn within 80 m.

Grab Luke and run to A as quickly as possible and arm the bomb, run back to where you started (Luke's X-wing) and wait for the match to finish without dying. That is roughly 800 objective score per match, meaning you only have to play 7 matches like this.

Fighter Squadron, Walker Assault is other good choices as they both have high objective score when Walkers die or Transports.