Trophy list thoughts

crisding89

(太有趣了,居然为了国行专门开一套奖杯!lol) :D  :D  :D

Okay, guys take a close look at the trophy insignia. This is Chinese version of Helldiver. It's really funny that they replaced the original skull into a Helldiver in the picture, that made my day. LMAO.

It is just because of the censorship. They changed the logo, and made a separate trophy list for it!

Not sure if you can play with people from other countries, but the community progress should be shared anyway!

不得不说,太搞笑了。 :facepalm:

• Like 1

What censorship was it?

There's not much point making a new thread for a trophy list when the only difference is an image

You gotta know what's acceptable in China. Tentacle sex scenes in a JRPG? Acceptable. Underage girls as pets in a card game? Acceptable. Skulls in a game about killing things? Unacceptable. Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 3

You gotta know what's acceptable in China. Tentacle sex scenes in a JRPG? Acceptable. Underage girls as pets in a card game? Acceptable. Skulls in a game about killing things? Unacceptable.

They actually banned a lot of popular anime recently like Attack on Titan and Sword Art Online for violence etc. Anime like Kill La Kill, which is constant ecchi fight scenes, weren't banned...

for those who might not know, that China only officially allowed home consoles and games to enter the market till 2 year ago. So this is a very young field to the government and the rating system is yet to be set-up. So they make it very careful as a beginning, trying to release games that suitable for all ages.

For the past, people can get all the version of all games from all regions through Taobao (Chinese eshops, thanks to Jacky Ma) the weird thing is that no matter which path the games were entering China (legally or not), most of them can be sold online or from local dealers without any problem at all and people enjoying playing them. The govern won't speak to much about this, neither shutting down any shops. Only a few titles are banned, likd Resident Evil series and one of gams from CoD and Battlefield series, etc. You still can get it anyway, just use a secret replacement name of the game.

As for manga and J-anime, there used to be a lot of sites providing free resources with subtitles. So people used to enjoy all kinds of anime. But government stepped in recent years and shut down a lot of website and forums that spread anime illegally. I dunno man if it was because they want to make children watch thier own crap to encourage the local animation industry, or just start to think about to protect IPs and try to cutdown illegal activities. Which i can't deny it's a small improvement maybe.

Too much of bubbling i guess.... anyways.

Speak to Rayman Legends, iirc the trophy list is different because they removed online potion like the daily challenges, which is a big grind...

Speak to Rayman Legends, iirc the trophy list is different because they removed online potion like the daily challenges, which is a big grind...

They removed it then added it back in as DLC like a month later.  :facepalm:

Based on the progress being shared on that game though I would guess that progress on this would be shared too between all the servers, so if you're able to get your hands on the game you might have half the list autopopped for you. 

Quick question: If I log in from my account, will all my trophies pop up?

Like in Sound Shapes? Since I've completed all the required action for all trophies?

That's what we all wannna know. I'll wait until some "warriors" who gonna buy this version to test and confirm it. Will give updates once I know something

• Like 1

I heard a different story about the online gaming stuff and why it was banned in China.

it's most likely the PvP's. don't know if this is actually the cause but it I heard China get too serious when it comes to competition's between people from all around the world aginst Chinese players, some say they took these stuff like an Olympic games kind of serious where the chines government have to involve in it...

sorry about the messed up reply, my tablet is drunk.

Edited by yellowwindow7

That's what we all wannna know. I'll wait until some "warriors" who gonna buy this version to test and confirm it. Will give updates once I know something

How do you get 10 plats in a day mate? Because you came out of nowere on the UK leaderboard.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

How do you get 10 plats in a day mate? Because you came out of nowere on the UK leaderboard.

How would you say one came out of nowhere while you dont know them buddy? I'm not an active forum user but I've been alwaying making progress and put a lot of effort on my PSN tophies.

You dont judge people when you dont know them. You can't do something doesn't mean others can't. Alright?

Anyways for your question. Pretty nothing much to tell but JAVGs, multiple systems and helpers are the factors I progressed so quickly.

• Like 1

How would you say one came out of nowhere while you dont know them buddy? I'm not an active forum user but I've been alwaying making progress and put a lot of effort on my PSN tophies.

You dont judge people when you dont know them. You can't do something doesn't mean others can't. Alright?

Anyways for your question. Pretty nothing much to tell but JAVGs, multiple systems and helpers are the factors I progressed so quickly.

I didn't mean it bad mate. I was just curious mate.

• 2 years later...
On 6/22/2016 at 1:35 PM, crisding89 said:

Kills, levels, and galactic war winner trophy pops. The rest has to be redone. 

Interestingly I did not get the trophy for upgrading all non dlc weaponry. 

I think it is because they added new free weapons, and free stuff don't count as "dlc" to them.