Recordings & Documents Glitch?

So today I ran into a problem, I was collecting the recordings and documents for the trophy and I picked up the final one document and no trophy.I went to the intel screen it says i have all 42/42 documents and only 44/45 recordings. So I went over every area on the map and it says I've collected everything and I have collected everything in the missions as well. 

Has anyone run into this problem? 

The only one I can think of that you might have skipped over is one that can only be accessed during a mission, but for whatever reason it doesn't count as a mission recording, for god knows why. It's really well hidden in an area you would never think was actually accessible, but you kinda have to work your way to it. I forget which mission it is, and I can't check right now (it's the one where you steal the cell phone and are introduced to the enemies with the guns, and the collectible is accessed just before you zipline to end the mission).

Thats the one I personally missed, but if you truly ran into some glitch and aren't just overlooking something, then that's the first I've heard of anyone having such a problem with the stat keeping in the game.

I know which recording you are talking about, I am going to redo that mission just in case it didn't count, if not I may have to go through every area again to see. There was a few times I did die straight after collecting a collectible so maybe it counted in the map screen but not the game stats?

Ok just an update -  I got the trophy - I do not know how! I had given up trying to find if I had missed a recording by accident but I was 900% sure I hadn't, all missions and the map said I had them all... anyways I decided to just run around and get the GridLeaks. I was over in Regatta Bay and had just picked up a GridLeak, then boom the trophy popped. I checked my intel screen and it now said I had all 45 recordings.

I'm happy I got the trophy but still something odd about it only just popping when I was picking up GridLeaks. (Now to worry about the GridLeak trophy not popping, for some reason)

Ok just an update -  I got the trophy - I do not know how! I had given up trying to find if I had missed a recording by accident but I was 900% sure I hadn't, all missions and the map said I had them all... anyways I decided to just run around and get the GridLeaks. I was over in Regatta Bay and had just picked up a GridLeak, then boom the trophy popped. I checked my intel screen and it now said I had all 45 recordings.

I'm happy I got the trophy but still something odd about it only just popping when I was picking up GridLeaks. (Now to worry about the GridLeak trophy not popping, for some reason)

I just watched my the save video of my gameplay, and when the trophy popped in-game a box came up saying "Recording Obtained" - Collected 200 Grid Leaks. So it looks like, you have to get 200 grid leaks to obtain one of recordings, which happened to be my last. 

Edited by nate_drake117

Completely forgot about that recording, my bad. It's kind of funny because I was viewing the thread discussing the amount of collectibles in the game on the .org site, and the speculation on how many were going to be actually required, and they were talking about how collectibles open up other collectibles according to the in game counter. Don't know why I didn't bother to ask you how many gridLeaks you had, but I'm glad you at least got that sorted out even though it must have been driving you kind of nuts until you figured it out on your own.

Completely forgot about that recording, my bad. It's kind of funny because I was viewing the thread discussing the amount of collectibles in the game on the .org site, and the speculation on how many were going to be actually required, and they were talking about how collectibles open up other collectibles according to the in game counter. Don't know why I didn't bother to ask you how many gridLeaks you had, but I'm glad you at least got that sorted out even though it must have been driving you kind of nuts until you figured it out on your own.

I was nearly giving up all hope! I was worried I would have to start the game over just to be able to get them.

• 7 months later...