Resident Evil 4 (PS4): possible trophy list leak and release dates? [speculation]

smellslikejavier

First of all, yes, I have too much free time xD

We all know that RE4 is coming to PS4, RE6 has already been released on March and RE5 is coming out next week. I have been looking at the date their trophy lists got leaked and I noticed a pattern:

RE6's trophy list got leaked on February 29 (last Monday of the month), and the game was released exactly 29 days later -no, not talking about the movie- on the PS Store, on March 29 (last Tuesday of the month).

After that, 2 months passed and RE5's trophy list got leaked on May 30 (again, last Monday of the month) and some days later we knew that its official release date was June 28, again exactly 29 days later after the leak of its trophy list (and once again, last Tuesday of the month).

If the pattern continues then we'll probably going to see RE4's trophy list on August 29 and the game will be released on the PS Store on September 27. Capcom said that its coming out this fall too.

January -> nothing

February -> RE6's trophy list appears last Monday of the month

March -> RE6's get released last Tuesday of the month

April -> nothing

May -> RE5's trophy list appears last Monday of the month

June -> RE5's get released last Tuesday of the month

July -> nothing? 

August -> RE4's trophy list appears last Monday of the month?

September -> RE4's get released last Tuesday of the month?

So yeah this thread is pretty much pointless but like I said I have too much free time and well maybe someone out there can find it interesting...

Edited by smellslikejavier

i'm talking about the date, not if it the trophy list will be the same, please read the thread next time! :)

"Possible trophy list leak" in the title of your thread

Yeah I'm pretty sure that covers it being the same or not.

Please read your own title next time. :)

• Like 2

Please read your own title next time. :)

i was meaning to say the date the trophy list will be leaked for this version and the date the game will be released, when english is not your first language those things happens :)

• Like 1

First of all, yes, I have too much free time xD

We all know that RE4 is coming to PS4, RE6 has already been released on March and RE5 is coming out next week. I have been looking at the date their trophy lists got leaked and I noticed a pattern:

RE6's trophy list got leaked on February 29 (last Monday of the month), and the game was released exactly 29 days later -no, not talking about the movie- on the PS Store, on March 29 (last Tuesday of the month).

After that, 2 months passed and RE5's trophy list got leaked on May 30 (again, last Monday of the month) and some days later we knew that its official release date was June 28, again exactly 29 days later after the leak of its trophy list (and once again, last Tuesday of the month).

If the pattern continues then we'll probably going to see RE4's trophy list on August 29 and the game will be released on the PS Store on September 27. Capcom said that its coming out this fall too.

January -> nothing

February -> RE6's trophy list appears last Monday of the month

March -> RE6's get released last Tuesday of the month

April -> nothing

May -> RE5's trophy list appears last Monday of the month

June -> RE5's get released last Tuesday of the month

July -> nothing? 

August -> RE4's trophy list appears last Monday of the month?

September -> RE4's get released last Tuesday of the month?

So yeah this thread is pretty much pointless but like I said I have too much free time and well maybe someone out there can find it interesting...

It would be really annoying and a bad move for Capcom to release a Remaster three days before FFXV.

i was meaning to say the date the trophy list will be leaked for this version and the date the game will be released, when english is not your first language those things happens :)

You should be careful when you call someone else out with such attitude, emoji or not. 

That said, make sure to follow up this thread when it does or doesn't happen so we can know if you're like Nostradamus (99.9% wrong) or like Warren Buffet (99% correct).

• Like 1

You should be careful when you call someone else out with such attitude, emoji or not. 

That said, make sure to follow up this thread when it does or doesn't happen so we can know if you're like Nostradamus (99.9% wrong) or like Warren Buffet (99% correct).

nah its just basic math, everyone with a calendar can see the pattern :)

• Like 1

If you say so, I'll leave you to your speculation, even the ones about what languages I may or may not speak.

Put an S to "date". Problem solved. I have to agree that it's kinda misleading otherwise.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Not necessarily, it could change.

Hope it does, I mean RE5 and 6 lists didn't needed to be changed since they already had many trophies and a platinum, meanwhile RE4 has only 12 trophies and no plat. I don't have too much hope but you never know.

It would be really annoying and a bad move for Capcom to release a Remaster three days before FFXV.

Yeah, maybe the "pattern" will change for that one? would be better to release it 1 or 2 weeks earlier then.

Pretty sure he was referring to himself.

• Like 1

isn't the question mark and the word "speculation" a way to not make it misleading?

That's why I said kinda, not fully misleading. What I wrote before is just a suggestion to make your title clearer.

i'm talking about the date, not if it the trophy list will be the same, please read the thread next time!  :)

Pretty sure he was referring to himself.

Pretty sure you're wrong. Apparently you need the same warning...  :rolleyes:

Pretty sure you're wrong. Apparently you need the same warning...  :rolleyes:

i was talking about me of course, apparently i was misunderstood again xD

The comment that you quoted isn't the one that he was talking about, it was when he said "when english is not your first language those things happens".

I don't need any warning, thanks  :P

• Like 1

The comment that you quoted isn't the one that he was talking about, it was when he said "when english is not your first language those things happens".

I don't need any warning, thanks  :P

Get off. You are talking about something completely different.

Here's the thread that you weren't involved in that lead to you defending something you know nothing about:

No need for speculation, we already know what the trophy list will be like.

i'm talking about the date, not if it the trophy list will be the same, please read the thread next time!  :)

Please read your own title next time. 

Apparently, you definitely need the warning. Reading comprehension fail.

Edited by DaivRules

Get off, you troll. You are talking about something completely different.

Apparently, you definitely need the warning. Reading comprehension fail.

Such anger, guess the one that will receive a warning for calling someone else a troll will not be me since I will not lower myself to that level :)

But anyways he already said that what I said is true so yeah, not reading comprehension failing.

yep exactly as you said. thanks Finozzi! ^_^

No problem!

• Like 2