New Yakuza 5 trailers!

Kirbz

Is this game as same as GTA?

why does everyone always think that? :(

no its not, its a fighting game. much different from GTA.

you dont steal cars, you dont DRIVE cars, you dont kill civilians.

there are around 17 minigames per title, very difficult trophies, skill points, allowing an RPG like leveling system.

LOTS of street fights, when bad guys see you running around the street, they will try to fight you. you can beat them with a baseball bat, shoot them in the face with a shotgun, ram their face against a car, mash their head on the sidewalk, beat them with a bike, put their heads in a trash can and punch the trash can til they are knocked out, build your own weapons such as a bat with nails, super brootal... and of course, nothing beats pwning noobs with your bare fists.

oh and did i mention the great, emotional story?

• Like 3

why does everyone always think that? :(

no its not, its a fighting game. much different from GTA.

you dont steal cars, you dont DRIVE cars, you dont kill civilians.

there are around 17 minigames per title, very difficult trophies, skill points, allowing an RPG like leveling system.

LOTS of street fights, when bad guys see you running around the street, they will try to fight you. you can beat them with a baseball bat, shoot them in the face with a shotgun, ram their face against a car, mash their head on the sidewalk, beat them with a bike, put their heads in a trash can and punch the trash can til they are knocked out, build your own weapons such as a bat with nails, super brootal... and of course, nothing beats pwning noobs with your bare fists.

oh and did i mention the great, emotional story?

Just like sleeping dog ahuh?

Yeah...I really like how there's no loading screen when you start street fights.

I still have the finish up the last 5 or so substories in Yakuza 4 (actually finished them, but I went and fought Amon and died horribly, and I forgot to save), get a ton of substories in Yakuza 3 done, and play Dead Souls.

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...