So this game died.

TheAveryChu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2017 at 10:47 PM, Eli-Te-497 said:

still obtainable? or is it a waste of time to purchase 

hmm if the game is dead then it would be possible for the plat to be alot easier, just find 5 other people who are willing to boost with you since i think the game is 3 vs 3. overall tho i really enjoyed the multiplayer to this game...just wish it came to PS plus free so everyone can see its not a shitty game. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2018 at 3:32 AM, Shadow_reno_rose said:

hmm if the game is dead then it would be possible for the plat to be alot easier, just find 5 other people who are willing to boost with you since i think the game is 3 vs 3. overall tho i really enjoyed the multiplayer to this game...just wish it came to PS plus free so everyone can see its not a shitty game. 

I agree. Umbrella Corps connection to the Resident Evil series aside, it is still a pretty fun and fast-paced Multiplayer game.

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 1

• 5 years later...
42 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Can confirm that this game is still very much dead in 2023. I would be happy to get into a lobby with others to get my last few trophies, and help out others in the process for those who need it.

Always wanted to try it but I don't like to boost with a lot of randoms ruining the whole process. I did like Raccoon City game although most people don't so I have always been interested in this one as well.

It's decent or any good in your opinnion?

48 minutes ago, NajiLionheart said:

Always wanted to try it but I don't like to boost with a lot of randoms ruining the whole process. I did like Raccoon City game although most people don't so I have always been interested in this one as well.

It's decent or any good in your opinnion?

My opinion's a bit biased, coming from somebody who generally does not appreciate multiplayer games anyway, but this is definitely the worst Resident Evil franchised title out there. This is also unlike Operation Raccoon City, as it is entirely a MP game. There is no story to follow, you simply just battle it out with other players as iconic characters from the series, in iconic environments from the series, within some general popular multiplayer modes akin to Call of Duty. I honestly would not recommend it at all if you have not already added it to your list.

I will say, though, having randoms join and ruin your progress is unlikely considering how dead the game is. You need to have your group ready to play this otherwise you will really struggle trying to find a lobby. I have sunk a lot of hours into this game with an old boosting group, and we only encountered about two or three other groups in the many hours we spent playing. Those we did find/who did join our lobby were also boosting trophies, some even stayed and helped us.

• Like 1