WTF!?

GarciaFever

Ok so I am playing Mighty No. 9 on the PS3, and I am playing on the Aviator level. I managed to get to the boss himself and got hid down to half health. After he does his flying sequence, he begins to shoot his missiles and descends downwards. After I hit him with my shots and managed to touch him, the screen explodes via shooting at his missiles, and this is what I see afterwards:

wtf___by_garciafever-da7hkp2.jpg

Now at first I thought "WTF is this!?" and hoped that it would go away if killed myself. But nope, the fucking black screen still appears. So then I thought that if I quit the level then it would go away. Sure enough I did that, and went to a different level, and the black screen does not appear. So then I go back to play the Aviator level, but this shit still appears!

Has this happened to anyone else?

Well at least i'm not the only person that has problems with this game. Again what pisses me off the most is that this is the last boss I need to defeat before I move on with the final 3 bosses.

ps.: nice house! :P

You should see what my room looks like lol.

Also heeeey! I see you in the reflection.  :eyebrow:

Yeah I got up around 2PM and I was playing while only in my underwear lol. Didn't want everyone to see me almost naked :D

EDIT: Good news! I managed to get it fixed. All I had to do was quit the game.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

Ok it's official: this game hates me and does not want to give me the damn FINE PLAY trophy for the Prison level (the one with the robot dog boss). I have tried multiple times (I think there were a few instances where I somehow managed to get up to 3 of them), but nothing. the in-game achievement has been unlocked, but no trophy whatsoever.

Is there anything that I can do besides having to delete the game and re-installing (as a last resort)?

Edited by GarciaFever

I don't know was looking for this answer earlier the ice boss won't give me the trophy even though I did them all.

When you look under the in-game accomplishments, is the FINE PLAY achievement unlocked? If it is and you did not get the trophy, then you are probably in the same boat as me and may have to delete and re-install the game in you got if for free via download, then try again at the boss.