WTF!?

GarciaFever

Then you'd be surprised to know that even the PS3 has this feature AFAIK. :P

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/How-to-take-a-screenshot-on-PS3/td-p/37100876

You should say PS3 WAS supposed to have this feature  :P

Like Sakura said, it needs to be in-game allowed or you need a special camera or something (not sure about that, I think I read something about it)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2017 at 4:35 AM, BuTTBR41N said:

i encounter the same issue when i am on boss rush mode. luckily it wasnt a good run else i will be pissed.

This game was a mistake. I've yet to encounter this specific issue, but I still get incredible amounts of "teleport" lag spikes, screen tearing whenever I use Ray's dash in certain parts of a stage, of course the legendary fine play glitch, and I even had glitches with the Amazing technical bonuses the first time I played this. I finally got my platinum thanks to GarciaFever, but now I think I really I'm done with this game unless they patch this shit out. 4 million went into this!?!?

b78b823b8f0a3cd741dda653960002e7e15b2ca3a90c6e310dfc17cd1a09ff83.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2017 at 3:12 PM, PyroDragon64 said:

This game was a mistake. I've yet to encounter this specific issue, but I still get incredible amounts of "teleport" lag spikes, screen tearing whenever I use Ray's dash in certain parts of a stage, of course the legendary fine play glitch, and I even had glitches with the Amazing technical bonuses the first time I played this. I finally got my platinum thanks to GarciaFever, but now I think I really I'm done with this game unless they patch this shit out. 4 million went into this!?!?

b78b823b8f0a3cd741dda653960002e7e15b2ca3a90c6e310dfc17cd1a09ff83.jpg

the ps3 version is really trash. so many times i got screwed just cos of the stuttering or lag or whatever shit you called it which teleported my char into falling into a hole if there's one nearby. i got that "quick clear fine clear" trophies issue as well. gotta delete off that trophy save data and run through every stage again then i realised that i had to do all the shit in the same playthrough and not over different playthrough or challenges.

• 5 years later...

I encountered the same problem listed above, while fighting Countershade in the Boss Rush Mode. Lost three-quarters of my screen and had to reset the game to get everything working again.

I don't have a fix, but did find a workaround. Using Dynatron's weapon on Countershade seems to be what causes the glitch, so just use another weapon instead (rockets worked fine for me). As long as you don't use the lightning weapon, you should be fine.

I know people are unlikely to see this, but thought I should post here anyway. Nothing is more frustrating than losing a ton of progress because of something out of your control. Hope this helps a few other trophy hunters out there!

• Like 2