Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GarciaFever

WTF!?

29 posts in this topic

Then you'd be surprised to know that even the PS3 has this feature AFAIK. :P

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/How-to-take-a-screenshot-on-PS3/td-p/37100876

You should say PS3 WAS supposed to have this feature  :P

Like Sakura said, it needs to be in-game allowed or you need a special camera or something (not sure about that, I think I read something about it)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

i encounter the same issue when i am on boss rush mode. luckily it wasnt a good run else i will be pissed.

On 1/31/2017 at 4:35 AM, BuTTBR41N said:

i encounter the same issue when i am on boss rush mode. luckily it wasnt a good run else i will be pissed.

This game was a mistake. I've yet to encounter this specific issue, but I still get incredible amounts of "teleport" lag spikes, screen tearing whenever I use Ray's dash in certain parts of a stage, of course the legendary fine play glitch, and I even had glitches with the Amazing technical bonuses the first time I played this. I finally got my platinum thanks to GarciaFever, but now I think I really I'm done with this game unless they patch this shit out. 4 million went into this!?!?

b78b823b8f0a3cd741dda653960002e7e15b2ca3a90c6e310dfc17cd1a09ff83.jpg

On 2/10/2017 at 3:12 PM, PyroDragon64 said:

This game was a mistake. I've yet to encounter this specific issue, but I still get incredible amounts of "teleport" lag spikes, screen tearing whenever I use Ray's dash in certain parts of a stage, of course the legendary fine play glitch, and I even had glitches with the Amazing technical bonuses the first time I played this. I finally got my platinum thanks to GarciaFever, but now I think I really I'm done with this game unless they patch this shit out. 4 million went into this!?!?

b78b823b8f0a3cd741dda653960002e7e15b2ca3a90c6e310dfc17cd1a09ff83.jpg

the ps3 version is really trash. so many times i got screwed just cos of the stuttering or lag or whatever shit you called it which teleported my char into falling into a hole if there's one nearby. i got that "quick clear fine clear" trophies issue as well. gotta delete off that trophy save data and run through every stage again then i realised that i had to do all the shit in the same playthrough and not over different playthrough or challenges.