Far Harbor trophy glitches

OhMyJye

So I've downloaded the updated not glitchy version of Far Harbor and yet the glitched trophies persist! Just Add Saltwater and New England Vactioner still won't pop! I've reloaded my saves multiple times and to no prevail! what do i do?!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

They both popped with no problems for me on 12th September. Is anyone using mods at all as I've read those disable trophies? If not I've had a quick look around the internet and can't find any solutions other than reloading a save from before the point Far Harbour had begun or starting a new save, sorry I can't be of more help but good luck! 

None of the trophy glitches in FO4 were ever fixed, thus all you can do if you get glitched is either load an old save or start a new game from scratch and pray it doesn't happen again :(. Bethesda are more interested in milking the Creation Club and Skyrim, than they are about fixing the many game breaking glitches that still exist in the FO4 :(. Also note that the free mods do disable trophies but the overpriced crap from the Creation Club, doesn't disable trophies.