Clubbin´ Trophy Glitch / Bug

BabySnake1902

Hey guys,

I have the great issue, that Clubbin´ trophy doesn´t Pop, although i did it 3 times. My Partners always got it, but not me. Does anyone of you had the same issue and know what to do to get the trophy?

Do i have to create new Pro maybe and try it again? I am really sad if this ones make Platinum impossible for me. Hope the great community can help, EA is again not possible to do something......

I would be very happy if anyone can help!

• 1 month later...

I can see you have earned the Clubbin' trophy at last. How did you do this? I was trying to earn it today and wasn't able to do this after 6 played matches (4 of them won). I have created the club and was a captain while I played the match with the partner but after every won match the trophy didn't pop out. Any advice/help? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/7/2017 at 1:36 PM, i-kicked-a-brit said:

I read on other sources such as Playstation Trophies that you have to be the captain of the team. Can't confirm nor deny as I haven't earned this trophy either.

I can confirm that you do not have to be captain of the team in order to earn the trophy. Just be on the winning side and make sure no one quits and/or gets a red card.