Trophy Hunters Team League: Season Seven Underway!

The HTC idea is intriguing for sure. Good luck with running another league, Jem!

I'll be back one i've found a team :ninja:

It's not my style to run a regular league. I need to have at least one interesting feature thrown into the mix for more fun!

Good luck finding a team!

Oh wow, you work fast. I read about a possible revival when stalking uh reading :ninja: the regular Trophy Hunters thread, but I had no idea it would go this fast (though I guess the first of August is a little while away). So put me on the bench please and thank you. (I need some friends...).

Edited by FFHannibal
  • Like 1

Oh wow, you work fast. I read about a possible revival when stalking uh reading :ninja: the regular Trophy Hunters thread, but I had no idea it would go this fast (though I guess the first of August is a little while away). So put me on the bench please and thank you. (I need some friends...).

Well, I'm studying abroad right now, so I physically can't run the league until then, but then I thought this was a good thing since it usually takes a few weeks for people to find team members.

Stick me on the bench please. I wanna join this season. :D

Is there a limit to the number of teams that can enter or a deadline for teams to enter? Apologies if you've written the info in the OP and I've missed it

There is no limit to the amount of teams, though I may make a cap later if too many teams enter without any more admins signing up (probably at ten teams). I want there to be a lot of teams so that even if a lot of people drop out, this league can still run smoothly from season to season.

There is no set deadline for teams to enter just yet. I'm thinking of making the deadline the second the season starts and just have incomplete teams either sit out or be filled by people on the bench.

Please put me on the bench.

Also, are there any restrictions to the games we play?

You can play any game you want. Repeat games on different consoles or regions are okay too. The only thing you can't do is autopop trophies.

• Like 1

Sign me up please. I'll take a seat on the bench and hope I don't get picked last. 

Man if proteinman joins this we are fucked when he is the HTC xD Sign me up, I'll be a free agent for now so if anybody wants me on their team let me know doods

I knew we were being watched, everyone in THL thought I was being crazy and paranoid :P

No joke about proteinman. He'd leave a pile of bodies and destruction in his wake with double points and all trophies counting except autopops. I mean he puts up monster numbers in the THL and that's with half of his games not counting due to stacks or time requirements. If he joins, sure hope he's on my team.  :)

Sign me up please. I'll take a seat on the bench and hope I don't get picked last. 

No joke about proteinman. He'd leave a pile of bodies and destruction in his wake with double points and all trophies counting except autopops. I mean he puts up monster numbers in the THL and that's with half of his games not counting due to stacks or time requirements. If he joins, sure hope he's on my team.  :)

Fun fact: When I was an admin for the team league in 2014, the team Protein was on pretty much destroyed everything in their wake. Protein alone scored higher than any other TEAM SCORE! If he joins, I'll feel bad for whoever has to count his scores (which will most likely be me).

Fun fact: When I was an admin for the team league in 2014, the team Protein was on pretty much destroyed everything in their wake. Protein alone scored higher than any other TEAM SCORE! If he joins, I'll feel bad for whoever has to count his scores (which will most likely be me).

Protein could go solo against all other teams, he'd probably still win.

I'd like to join as well. Already got 1 team mate :P so just need to find 2 others. Btw quick question. Do we get to choose team names? :D

Cool! Since you already have a teammate, if you tell me who it is, I can add you two to the team list instead of the bench to show that there's a team with empty spots. It's your call.

Of course you get to choose team names! My team has narrowed it down to about 4-5 names, so that's why our team is Team 1 for the time being.

Cool! Since you already have a teammate, if you tell me who it is, I can add you two to the team list instead of the bench to show that there's a team with empty spots. It's your call.

Of course you get to choose team names! My team has narrowed it down to about 4-5 names, so that's why our team is Team 1 for the time being.

Nah i'ts alright ill tell who's in when we got a team of 4.

Alright cool.

Put me on the bench, please.

EDIT: I may be able to get a casual team together with some people I know.

Is there any minimum post requirement or anything, because most of the people I'm considering don't really post here.

Edited by Walter-kun