Trophy Hunters Team League: Season Seven Underway!

BTW, how do the fixtures and scoring work for this? Is the scoring done by how well you did in each fixture (e.g. 10 points for first place and a point less for each place you drop down) or is it done by the amount of trophies you earned in each fixture all added together at the end of the regular season?

Edited by Walter-kun

BTW, how do the fixtures and scoring work for this? Is the scoring done by how well you did in each fixture (e.g. 10 points for first place and a point less for each place you drop down) or is it done by the amount of trophies you earned in each fixture all added together at the end of the regular season?

There are no fixtures for this league. There are just checkpoints throughout the season so that A: people know exactly when the HTC is changing and B: the admins don't have to count 20 days worth of scores at once. Only the final scores of the season count towards the placing of each team. This system may or may not change in future seasons, but for now, I want to keep things relatively simple.

Hi Jem,

I have a team of 4 so could you please mark me down. I will finalise team members in next day or so if ok........ Thanks and looking forward to it

That's great! I'll add your whole team once you give me the names of the other members to make things easier. Good luck in the league!

The team league is getting a lot more attention than I expected it to. It's great to get the chance to face so many of my former opponents from my time in other trophy leagues along with many new names as well. Though with already being at 8 teams with a month left to sign up, we're definitely going to need at least one more admin to make sure the league runs smoothly. I don't want to set a cap on the amount of teams, so please pm me if you're interested in helping Survivor and me out. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Special thanks to cjshaitan for quickly responding to this message and becoming the next admin!

Edited by jem12345

There are no fixtures for this league. There are just checkpoints throughout the season so that A: people know exactly when the HTC is changing and B: the admins don't have to count 20 days worth of scores at once. Only the final scores of the season count towards the placing of each team. This system may or may not change in future seasons, but for now, I want to keep things relatively simple.

Thank you. :)

I like the system the way it is now. Leave the fixture thing for the solo THL. :P

• Like 1

UPDATE: With less than a month before the revival of the Team League, I have a few announcements.

1. There is now a countdown timer at the end of the first post.

2. I mentioned this before, but I have decided that teams can enter until the second the season starts. If you're still on the bench at that time, I'll put you on teams in sets of four based on the order everyone signed up. The first four will be a team, then the next four, etc. If the bench doesn't divide equally into four, then the remaining members will have to sit out a season. I apologize in advance if this happens to anyone.

3. I know some premium members will want to change their username to reflect the theme of their team (as what happened with my team). If anyone does that and wants their name changed in the opening post, please let me know.

Thank you. :)

I like the system the way it is now. Leave the fixture thing for the solo THL. :P

I don't think I'd ever want to do an actual fixture-based set-up for a team league. I do have some other ideas (which I may or may not reveal later), but for now, let's try out a few normal seasons and see how everyone likes those.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm didn't see the rule about team captain getting double points during one fixture. I may have to wait to play some particular titles until that moment in time.....

I have my "Week of Death" all planned out, assuming I don't need to burn some of them to get me across the finish line in the July backlog race  :devil:

• Like 2

There are less than ten days before the league starts! For those of you on the bench, like I said before, I will put you guys together on teams if you're still on the bench on August 1st. However, if you want to make your own team, you'll need to do that soon. As for everyone else, start getting hyped!

I'm excited already. Will the team captains for each period be announced ahead of time or at the start of each fixture

I'm planning on giving away the first set of team captains about a day before the event starts. The other three will be revealed at the start of each period.

9.Every day in the BATTLE ROYAL, the two team members with the lowest scores will be eliminated. This can either be one member from each team or two members from the same team depending on the scores. This goes on until only one team is left standing.

Relating to the Battle Royal, when the trophies are checked for who will get eliminated, are the player counts  a running total from day 1 of the Battle Royal phase or does everyone start fresh the next day (after the previous elimination of the Battle Royal)?

Relating to the Battle Royal, when the trophies are checked for who will get eliminated, are the player counts  a running total from day 1 of the Battle Royal phase or does everyone start fresh the next day (after the previous elimination of the Battle Royal)?

For this season, everyone's scores are reset each day of the Battle Royal. I may change this in the future, but most likely not.

For this season, everyone's scores are reset each day of the Battle Royal. I may change this in the future, but most likely not.

Well that makes things interesting. The first battle royal event would start on the 24th of August which is (checks calendar) a Wednesday...doesn't look good for me... but go TEAM Irrumabo non est Datum

• Like 1

So I've put together my list of games for August and what a list it is. I'm going to quietly retreat for the rest of the month behind the calming I am Setsuna before the envitable bloodbath that is going to be brought down come August 1

Did the same thing yesterday :D August is going to be one hell of a month.

• Like 1

So I've put together my list of games for August and what a list it is. I'm going to quietly retreat for the rest of the month behind the calming I am Setsuna before the envitable bloodbath that is going to be brought down come August 1

With your choice of words Bloodbath better be one of those games

• Like 1