Certified and Painted Item Info

Kazeh54

Impressive work, have you considered writing a guide for this DLC?

To change the title, edit the first post, then click on "Use Full Editor" (next to the "Save Changes" button).

Thanks. Changed it now.

Hmmmm hadn't really crossed my mind. May look into it now. Cheers

Been reading on some other sites that "random drops" happen on average once in every ten online games once you have unlocked the common items. Painted or certified item drop then may or may not happen in that 1/10 average. So lots of online games are certainly needed!

• Like 1

About the common certified items, I'm pretty sure that a common item becomes uncommon if it's certified. I've got the hard hat certified item. I'm pretty sure (not positive) that he hard hat topper is common, but the certified hard hat is uncommon.

The time is for actual matches or it also count if you start the game and leave it on the main menu or while searching for a match?

Finally got my first certificated item.

Its not the easiest stat to level up but I don't mind cause I really enjoy playing this game  :)

13521998_705554082919350_821581121122501

Edited by Aexuz

I played for the first time since the update and got a certified topper after about 8 games.  It is for longshot goals and after playing a few more games 1v1 only 1 of my 3 long goals counted.  Not entirely sure what is up with that, but I called it quits at that point.

Edited by WidthOfACircle

Finally got a certified item after 30 hours of farming. You can still get items after 10 hours of active play per week -- anyone who says otherwise is wrong, even if they're the developer.

The item was for turtle goals (where you gotta score while upside down) -- got 100 of them in about 5 hours. Hope this is the last batch of DLC trophies for the game!

I got my certified item pretty fast, got the  firefighter helmet ..

And i think i need to center 200 times, but they don't always register it.

Can it be you need to be in full matches ? That they not count when you enter a game that is already started.

I got my certified item pretty fast, got the  firefighter helmet ..

And i think i need to center 200 times, but they don't always register it.

Can it be you need to be in full matches ? That they not count when you enter a game that is already started.

if it doesnt count then you have to close the app and reboot the game, its a common glitch

• Like 1

So i had some troubles with the counter for my centering.

What i find out is it stopped permantly counting when i equipped my new painted item.

Several games and reboots later, i unequipped them and the counter works perfect.

Maybe for the people that have the same issue they can try this method if they installed painted item.

What i find out is it stopped permantly counting when i equipped my new painted item.

Several games and reboots later, i unequipped them and the counter works perfect.

Maybe for the people that have the same issue they can try this method if they installed painted item.

That didn't work for me. I played a long time to get this Certified (Goalkeeper), made about 15 saves and the game didn't count even one.

This didn't work for me. I've been trying for 3 hours to get mine to start tracking and I'm just giving up. I'll wait for a patch that fixes the issue.

I finally got my certified item and it was... show off.... WTF who the hell gets backwards goals online other than an accident :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: whyyyyyy

I don't know if it helps or not but I got turtle goals and I always get backwards at the same time because I'm flipping over to hit the ball. May be worth tryingit out.