Certified and Painted Item Info

Kazeh54

Deleting the game and re-installing worked for me, re-equipped the certified item, not equipping painted item, now counting all assists.

When initially equipped, it counted 2 out of 15-20 assist, all online, mix between winning and loosing games.

@Da_Man-023, I do not know how the trade thing works, but you can have my "Assist-Crown" topper when I´m done if it ´s possible.

I finally got a Certified Item... But I need to do ARIAL GOALS!!!! This is impossible!!' f*** this! I'll keep playing until a new item and easy goals. Even boosting Arial Goals will take forever... F*** these trophies.

Edited by Max654

I finally got a Certified Item... But I need to do ARIAL GOALS!!!! This is impossible!!' f*** this! I'll keep playing until a new item and easy goals. Even boosting Arial Goals will take forever... F*** these trophies.

Same here ... I've also seem to have reached the 10 hour limit, I'll grind out another item next week. I'm not even going to try aerial goals, way beyond my skill.

Is anyone else having a really difficult time getting a painted item?

I have got about 5-6 "certified" items but cannot get a single painted one. I have read about the 10 hour limit but also read that it isn't true. I have definitely exceeded that playing time so it could be the reason.

'm wondering if I'm doing anything wrong. Certain online matches I should be playing (2v2, 3v3, ranked, unranked), etc?

I don't know how people are still getting items after the 10 hour limit but I stopped getting them. I played 5 hours last night and not a single drop. Last item I got was at 15 hrs which I think was under 10 hrs and here's why. I had a couple of hrs on my antenna counter from before and I think it also counts replay/menu time too because I put on a new one and it said I played 7 minutes while in reality I just played one full match without overtime so it should be just 5 min. They certainly haven't been clear how this works but it looks like I have to wait a full week because a new week has begun and it did not reset... unless the reset is on a specific day which once again is not clear.

Is anyone else having a really difficult time getting a painted item?

I have got about 5-6 "certified" items but cannot get a single painted one. I have read about the 10 hour limit but also read that it isn't true. I have definitely exceeded that playing time so it could be the reason.

'm wondering if I'm doing anything wrong. Certain online matches I should be playing (2v2, 3v3, ranked, unranked), etc?

Once P2P trading is introduced I'd be happy to trade my painted for one of those certified if you still haven't found a painted by that time. I bet a lot of us would do.  xD

I got mine in 3v3 unranked but I don't think it matters because I played all kinds with drops just no luck.

Yeah, id trade my aerial goal topper for backward goals in a flash...

i just cant do single aerial goal, even a aerial hit so quite hard to do.

Play Hoops. I found it easier to get aerial goals there.

Still need a Painted item. Got my certified item as first drop (center balls, easy in Hoops)

1v1 boost then turn around so you hit the ball backwards and score a goal.

I know how to do it but it's just that i never have enough time to perform it... Also u gotta be very careful if u wanna get it cause u only gotta hit the ball with the back wheels not with all 4 wheels like i've tried. But how u boost this game in 1v1? I think i can't connect with someone from different country in 1v1. Does it have to be the same country?

I know how to do it but it's just that i never have enough time to perform it... Also u gotta be very careful if u wanna get it cause u only gotta hit the ball with the back wheels not with all 4 wheels like i've tried. But how u boost this game in 1v1? I think i can't connect with someone from different country in 1v1. Does it have to be the same country?

Choose a less populated server, I used Oceania.  You both select 1v1 duel unranked and to search only on the Oceania server (uncheck all the others) then press search at the same time.  If you get in same game boost, if not cancel the search and start over.  The closer in skill you are the easier it is to get matched, which means the more you boost with someone (unless you keep the game close score wise) the harder it becomes to match (so ideally you finish in 1 session as long as neither of you leave you won't get any randoms or anything).

I got the certified item and maxed it out no problem, and now in over 100 games since I cannot get a stupid painted item which seems to be a pretty common drop.   :angry:

If they add a trade system between players to the game someday, which I think they eventually will, and you still don't have one, you should post in this thread again. I, and probably quite a few others out here, would gladly help you with those stupid random luck trophies. For now, good luck on getting one.

Was having a lot of trouble with the game counting my saves, but apparently it only counts when you use a non-Premium car (I switched from Dominus to Paladin).

When it finally worked, it was really fast to get 100 saves on Ranked 1x1.

Can someone please verify how many MVPs you have to get to reach Veteran rank for that task?  I know this guide says 30 but I have seen 40 and even 50 in some other places.  I'm at 21 right now and I can't take it much longer, lol.  I have almost 16 hours in this DLC and that is the only Certified item I have received.

Much appreciated.  :)

Edited by SirShavesALot

Crap.  Still have 25 more to go.  I must have hit my 10 hour mark yesterday because I completely stopped receiving items even after about 20 matches.  I just want to get a certified item that I can see I'm making progress towards.  50 MVPs is crazy when it keeps matchmaking you with Expert and Master level players (I'm only ranked Pro) in un-ranked play.

I might just hold off for P2P trading so I can get an easier item.

Crap.  Still have 25 more to go.  I must have hit my 10 hour mark yesterday because I completely stopped receiving items even after about 20 matches.  I just want to get a certified item that I can see I'm making progress towards.  50 MVPs is crazy when it keeps matchmaking you with Expert and Master level players (I'm only ranked Pro) in un-ranked play.

I might just hold off for P2P trading so I can get an easier item.

Quite brave to even attempt the MVP certified. I have one as well, and I'm not even bothering with it, same goes for the aerial goals one. I can hardly touch the ball in a match, an aerial goal is impossible. I'll keep on grinding until I get a decent one, like wins, centers, shots on goal or something like that.