Certified and Painted Item Info

Kazeh54

Crap.  Still have 25 more to go.  I must have hit my 10 hour mark yesterday because I completely stopped receiving items even after about 20 matches.  I just want to get a certified item that I can see I'm making progress towards.  50 MVPs is crazy when it keeps matchmaking you with Expert and Master level players (I'm only ranked Pro) in un-ranked play.

I might just hold off for P2P trading so I can get an easier item.

Those are based on level not skill.  Although people who have earned that much exp are normally decent at the game also.  I'm a level 17 (Semi-Pro) and got matched with a team of Expert x2, Master last night.  I was like really?  There are 9,000 people playing in this playlist and the people around my skill level are these guys?  The game ended 8-3 because they only half tried and were too busy trash talking my team instead of playing.

Quite brave to even attempt the MVP certified. I have one as well, and I'm not even bothering with it, same goes for the aerial goals one. I can hardly touch the ball in a match, an aerial goal is impossible. I'll keep on grinding until I get a decent one, like wins, centers, shots on goal or something like that.

Wouldn't necessarily say brave.  Stupid?  Yes.  lol

I just can't get any other certified item to drop.  In my quest to get another certified item I got the item to Skillful, which was at 25 MVPs.  It definitely sucks though.

Seems I got a misunderstanding here. I thought you leveled the certified item up with the task you did, not did certain task to get the certified item. I thought certified items dropped just out of your randomness playing the game. Youre telling me devoting myself to doing one task will increase my chances or get me a certified item (of that task)?

Seems I got a misunderstanding here. I thought you leveled the certified item up with the task you did, not did certain task to get the certified item. I thought certified items dropped just out of your randomness playing the game. Youre telling me devoting myself to doing one task will increase my chances or get me a certified item (of that task)?

He's playing the game hoping for a different certified item but in the course of playing the game he's earned 25 MVPs.

He's playing the game hoping for a different certified item but in the course of playing the game he's earned 25 MVPs.

That doesn't really contribute to my concern, and I wasn't referring to that guy's post (my post was made before the previous, but wasn't submitted until after his was).

Edited by Mar

You are correct.  The certified items are completely random drops.  Doing a certain task will not increase your chances of receiving a particular item.

I just happen to have a really crappy one that requires 50 MVPs.  In the process to get another, easier item I have managed to accumulate 25 out of the necessary 50 MVPs on that item.  Knowing my luck, by the time I get another certified item I will be at or close to 50 MVPs.

• Like 1

You are correct.  The certified items are completely random drops.  Doing a certain task will not increase your chances of receiving a particular item.

I just happen to have a really crappy one that requires 50 MVPs.  In the process to get another, easier item I have managed to accumulate 25 out of the necessary 50 MVPs on that item.  Knowing my luck, by the time I get another certified item I will be at or close to 50 MVPs.

Very clarified post, thank you!

It seems in the new update (version 1.21) is a positive bug.

I have a certified item which requires wins so I don't know if this works for all items.

I started today at 29 wins and am now at 43 but only won seven games. So basically you get two wins instead of one.

I checked right after the game was over and could comfirm my thought.

These random drops really suck, I've played 15-20 hours and got 15 uncommon drops (mainly toppers and antennas and 2 sets of stickers) and even though some of them look nice like my pigeon head topper and parrot antenna, I would really like to receive a certified item any time soon... And not an acrobatic one :) coz I just know the game is trying to fuck me over. And it baffles me that 57% has received a painted item... I'm starting to believe i'm very unlucky here :S The only upside on these trophies is that i'm getting better and better at it, where I kinda sucked at it before

It seems in the new update (version 1.21) is a positive bug.

I have a certified item which requires wins so I don't know if this works for all items.

I started today at 29 wins and am now at 43 but only won seven games. So basically you get two wins instead of one.

I checked right after the game was over and could comfirm my thought.

I can confirm the same thing for MVP.  I started yesterday with 31.  I ended with 43.  I did the same thing as you and double checked after a game where I got MVP and my count had gone up by two.

That means you got all common items already so you'll only get an uncommon, rare, painted or certified item every 10-15 matches.

Thanks for the headsup was really bothered with the low item drop, but it makes sense now.  I've actually gotten a painted item and 2! certified items: juggle & bycicle goals. So dont want to complain too much:P.

It's just I dont want to boost this, since playing is actual fun! Here's hoping I'd eventually get a certified item I can actually clear, haha. Does anyone know what happens if I trade in 2 certified items along with 3 other uncommon items...? 

Is there a better chance of getting a certified item in return?

Thanks for the headsup was really bothered with the low item drop, but it makes sense now. I've actually gotten a painted item and 2! certified items: juggle & bycicle goals. So dont want to complain too much:P.

It's just I dont want to boost this, since playing is actual fun! Here's hoping I'd eventually get a certified item I can actually clear, haha. Does anyone know what happens if I trade in 2 certified items along with 3 other uncommon items...?

Is there a better chance of getting a certified item in return?

I tried that two times already (got juggle two times -_-) and it just gave me a rare item both of the times. I might even get so unlucky that I'll eventually end up having 5 rare items :P, maybe trading those in will grant you a certified item D: Edited by LucasV9991

Yeah tried it too with 4 uncommon items and one uncommong certified bicycle item, Got a rare item in return. I have actually gotten an extreme rare item while playing., that one cant even be traded.

So trading 5 rare items should give you one of those. Are all certified items Uncommon items?

Yeah tried it too with 4 uncommon items and one uncommong certified bicycle item, Got a rare item in return. I have actually gotten an extreme rare item while playing., that one cant even be traded.

So trading 5 rare items should give you one of those. Are all certified items Uncommon items?

I don't know that but I do know that you can only trade items of the same sort (eg. you can't trade 4 uncommon + 1 rare for a new item. It has to be either 5 uncommon or 5 rare items.)

I tried that two times already (got juggle two times -_-) and it just gave me a rare item both of the times. I might even get so unlucky that I'll eventually end up having 5 rare items :P, maybe trading those in will grant you a certified item D:

Trading in 5 rare items gives an ultra rare, I got an ultra rare boost rocket type this way. Completely useless.

• Like 1

Trading in 5 rare items gives an ultra rare, I got an ultra rare boost rocket type this way. Completely useless.

Hmm, that's a bummer. I hope there is a chance to get a certified item through a trade though :/

In my experience trading-in items doensn't always give ultra rare items. While looking for a painted item I've got a ton of uncommon items, some rare, one ultra rare rocket trail and 4 certified items. Still no painted item....but I've got it with my second account :angry:

I've traded 4 times so far, using both uncommon and certified items and I've got a junkish kind of thing (I've no idea of what it is seriously...), one uncommon item, one rare and and another ultra rare rocket trail. No painted item here either  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I just noticed I lost 3/4 of my MVP victories on one of my certified items. It used to give 2 points per game, which I assume was a bug, but now I lost way more than half of those points.

I had about 22 and got the first trophy, but now I'm back down to 6. Has anyone else had this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i don't know if i found a glitch or what (i would like someone else to confirm it). But i started playing this game yesterday, and i read about this Certified Items being a pain in the ass. But today i was playing normally and trying to get the rest of the trophies, so for the Barras Bravas i logged my friend's account (we game-share), and he has completed 100% of this game. 

As soon as 'he' was in my party, i got both One Better and Certifiable trophies, as you can see below: 

Screenshot_1.png

They unlocked at the same time, and i don't even have certified items on my inventory! 

Can someone else try this method to confirm it?