Is worth getting even tho i barely watched the anime ?

I only have watched like 11 episodes of season 1 according to my MAL page and drop it at the time of releasing cause it was deriving from his initial essence and getting less serious so probably my mood at the time led me to drop it entiretly and never look back.

However  i saw a couple of gameplay videos and like what i saw and appraise towards this game and recently i saw a promotion to be this title for the Vita (i have a PSTV) for like 25/26 euros and thought if it will worth for that kind of price .

I fear that i will not be able to enjoy the game at all cause i'm of the story and the universe of SAO or the game at all will not be enjoyable to begin with.

So , should i dive in and buy it and save my money to get better games on the Vita instead ?

Well, Lost Song takes place after Hollow Fragment, & the game's story doesn't follow the anime's 100% anyways (actually, the games have a better story & more characters). I believe Hollow Fragment starts around episode 14 of the anime, then changes drastically from there, so if you do start Lost Song, you may be a little lost... :awesome: (sorry, couldn't help it). :P Anyways, I thought it was still a pretty fun game though, so it's definitely worth a shot (even if you don't like the anime).

Personally I would recommend trying out Hollow Fragment first though (I'm playing that right now), the battle system is a little more fun (but it is a little harder to get the hang of) & has a more interesting story too. But if you do, you should try to watch at least up to episode 14 so you know what's going on.

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 1

Well, Lost Song takes place after Hollow Fragment, & the game's story doesn't follow the anime's 100% anyways (actually, the games have a better story & more characters). I believe Hollow Fragment starts around episode 14 of the anime, then changes drastically from there, so if you do start Lost Song, you may be a little lost... :awesome: (sorry, couldn't help it). :P Anyways, I thought it was still a pretty fun game though, so it's definitely worth a shot (even if you don't like the anime).

Personally I would recommend trying out Hollow Fragment first though (I'm playing that right now), the battle system is a little more fun (but it is a little harder to get the hang of) & has a more interesting story too. But if you do, you should try to watch at least up to episode 14 so you know what's going on/quote]

Thanks for filling me up on The subject ;) i might go back and watch The anime again however i wanna get Lost Song Instead of Hollow Fragmentos cause it less grinding and takes less time to platinum and people seem to Say it's more polished and overall better game .

Thanks for filling me up on The subject ;) i might go back and watch The anime again however i wanna get Lost Song Instead of Hollow Fragmentos cause it less grinding and takes less time to platinum and people seem to Say it's more polished and overall better game .

Lost Song can feel a little grindy towards the end, but yes, it can be done a ton quicker than Hollow Fragment (it took me almost 140 hours to plat that one).

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 1

Personally I would recommend trying out Hollow Fragment first though (I'm playing that right now), the battle system is a little more fun (but it is a little harder to get the hang of) & has a more interesting story too. But if you do, you should try to watch at least up to episode 14 so you know what's going on.

I m also interested in both of these games but I saw reviews around 5/10, 6/10. Anime was one of the best I watched thou 10/10 imo  :)

You loved anime => you will love the games, no need to be interested, buy now =D

Yep, after buying those games I will probably have to stop time itself or I m never gonna complete all those interesting games out there in one life :awesome:

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742

• 2 months later...

Eventually i got SAO Hollow Fragment cause of the current sale for 5 euros so i'll start with that one first instead of Lost Song but it's gonna be a long ride for sure. Hope it will be enjoyable  :)

Also i manage to watch the 2 seasons of SAO in a few days like the 1st season finished in half a day  :P

Edited by Jiaho24