Rescan trophy list

My info that I provided was never fixed either, its been almost 2 months. WTH :(

Are you sure it wasn't fixed? A Vita list for Attractio was finally added a week or two ago, I even see it here on your profile. If you have trophies for the game, try syncing your Vita and it should upload the trophies to PSN.

true rescan god eater 2 rage burst please

Yep, we did that today, the trophies on the ticker at the top of your profile may still show up as Japanese though (though I think Sly fixed that a month or two ago to where it shows English)

Edited by BlindMango

Are you sure it wasn't fixed? A Vita list for Attractio was finally added a week or two ago, I even see it here on your profile. If you have trophies for the game, try syncing your Vita and it should upload the trophies to PSN.

Yep, we did that today, the trophies on the ticker at the top of your profile may still show up as Japanese though (though I think Sly fixed that a month or two ago to where it shows English)

Yes that was finally updated on the sony side.

I'm not talking about that. August 1st post.

These, I confirmed what I owned, and other people chimed in to confirm the ones I didn't know the answers for. Yet nothing was fixed on any of these games.

A Boy and His Blob (ps3) (listed on vita/ps4)
Amplitude (ps3) (listed on ps4)
Don't Die, Mr. Robot! (ps4) (listed on vita)
Dragon Fantasy Book II (ps4) (listed on ps3/vita)
Letter Quest Remastered (ps4) (listed on vita)

These, I confirmed what I owned, and other people chimed in to confirm the ones I didn't know the answers for. Yet nothing was fixed on any of these games.

That's cool and all but you really come off as condescending over something that honestly isn't that big of a deal. The people that hold the site together have a lot of stuff to do and they could have just forgot or passed over it. A nice reminder is a lot better than stuff like 'I posted two months ago and yet nothing is fixed.' 

Ah yes, I see what you're talking about - I wasn't looking back far enough. So it's the same sort of situation with Dragon Fantasy Book II, basically console listings aren't too essential to have to tinker with the code and change so Sly may have simply left them as they are for now because it's gonna be a lot easier for us to just change them with the upcoming site update, so if they aren't fixed before the site update comes out, I'll be able to easily fix them then.  ;)

• Like 1

That's cool and all but you really come off as condescending over something that honestly isn't that big of a deal. The people that hold the site together have a lot of stuff to do and they could have just forgot or passed over it. A nice reminder is a lot better than stuff like 'I posted two months ago and yet nothing is fixed.' 

I see other stuff getting fixed all the time, so I just figured why wouldn't they fix stuff in the order its presented. Seems logical, ya?

I read about a new site happening, that would make it easier to make fixes, then I see stuff getting fixed left and right. (still using the old site)

Maybe I also thought my time, dedication, voice wasn't heard or even considered. Sometimes you gotta be a more well known person, or know the right people for change to happen at all, or faster.

Edited by bcks007
  • Like 1

I see other stuff getting fixed all the time, so I just figured why wouldn't they fix stuff in the order its presented. Seems logical, ya?

I read about a new site happening, that would make it easier to make fixes, then I see stuff getting fixed left and right. (still using the old site)

Maybe I also thought my time, dedication, voice wasn't heard or even considered. Sometimes you gotta be a more well known person, or know the right people for change to happen at all, or faster.

I am sure that is not the case. They take all of what we say into consideration, premium or not. I didn't get the same vibe from this post as your other one so I don't think you actually meant for it to come off like that and was more of me thinking it sounded like that.

Ah, no longer caps :( Me sad :/ :D

It shows in English for me (:/). Probably because I started after rescan.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

@BlindMango @Sly rescan http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4185-AmplitudeIt's on both PS4 and PS3 as seen here: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/amplitude/cid=UP8802-NPUB31810_00-AMPLITUDE2015PS3 so it should include compatibility tag on here.

I betcha that gets fixed before the ones I listed get fixed, that was included in my fix it post.

Dragon Fantasy Book II is now fixed, nothing else though.

Hey again, all the console tags will get fixed at the same time with the site update, I promise. I'm sorry about the wait with console tags in particular but there is a reason we're waiting until then to do those. Even though it may seem like you're being ignored for the console tags, you definitely aren't, we fixed those lists on the beta version of the site update for example but we're just waiting to do them on the main site all in one go when the site update releases.

Edited by BlindMango

• 2 weeks later...

DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS (that's how it shows on PSN) can be rescanned. It shows up in English on consoles now. You could also change the name from ドラゴンクエストビルダーズ to Dragon Quest Builders (or less preferably to DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS in all caps as it is on the trophy lists.)

Fixed!

Did you read this post?

Hey again, all the console tags will get fixed at the same time with the site update, I promise. I'm sorry about the wait with console tags in particular but there is a reason we're waiting until then to do those. Even though it may seem like you're being ignored for the console tags, you definitely aren't, we fixed those lists on the beta version of the site update for example but we're just waiting to do them on the main site all in one go when the site update releases.

• Like 2

DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS (that's how it shows on PSN) can be rescanned. It shows up in English on consoles now. You could also change the name from ドラゴンクエストビルダーズ to Dragon Quest Builders (or less preferably to DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS in all caps as it is on the trophy lists.)

I don't think that's less preferable. That's just how the series is generally stylised. Dragon Quest Heroes is in all caps, Heroes 2, X, XI and all future entries to the series most likely will be too. Either they'll need to be changed manually every time a new one is released or we'll have one that stands out from the rest for no reason.

I don't think that's less preferable. That's just how the series is generally stylised. Dragon Quest Heroes is in all caps, Heroes 2, X, XI and all future entries to the series most likely will be too. Either they'll need to be changed manually every time a new one is released or we'll have one that stands out from the rest for no reason.

I'd prefer that no games be listed in all caps. It's just a personal preference.