Rescan trophy list

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can Destiny's list be rescanned? It's showing up as PS3/PS4 on Sony's website, I think they fixed the bug it had.

This is the list http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2874-Destiny

Hey again, all the console tags will get fixed at the same time with the site update, I promise. I'm sorry about the wait with console tags in particular but there is a reason we're waiting until then to do those. Even though it may seem like you're being ignored for the console tags, you definitely aren't, we fixed those lists on the beta version of the site update for example but we're just waiting to do them on the main site all in one go when the site update releases.

Oh, does this applies to Destiny too? Because it's on Sony's side of things, thought there was no burden over PSNP.

Can Destiny's list be rescanned? It's showing up as PS3/PS4 on Sony's website, I think they fixed the bug it had.

This is the list http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2874-Destiny

Oh, does this applies to Destiny too? Because it's on Sony's side of things, thought there was no burden over PSNP.

Yeah we have to manually change tags on the site after the list is initially put onto the site (I think if DLC is added and there's a new console tag, it adds it or something, that may be how Destiny got auto-updated with its wrong Vita tag a while ago). If Sly doesn't fix that, I'll fix it after the site update like the other console tags :P

• Like 1

On 10/5/2016 at 2:49 AM, BlindMango said:

Hey again, all the console tags will get fixed at the same time with the site update, I promise. I'm sorry about the wait with console tags in particular but there is a reason we're waiting until then to do those. Even though it may seem like you're being ignored for the console tags, you definitely aren't, we fixed those lists on the beta version of the site update for example but we're just waiting to do them on the main site all in one go when the site update releases.

Looks good to me now.

I did find 1 more game that tricked me into thinking I had gotten the pal digital, even though i got the ntsc digital, the tag was missing for it, so its tricked me.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2988-vvvvvv

This game needs a ps4 tag added to it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dell9300 said:

While we're at it Ratchet & Clank: Nexus needs its Vita tag removed as it was only ever released on PS3. 

I don't think tags get removed if there on sony sides, unless sony removes them.

I think the goal is to make this site, match up with what the sony side says. 

Take for example, ESCAPE DEAD ISLAND for ps3, ps4, and vita. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3155-escape-dead-island

Edited by bcks007

18 minutes ago, bcks007 said:

I don't think tags get removed if there on sony sides, unless sony removes them.

I think the goal is to make this site, match up with what the sony side says. 

Take for example, ESCAPE DEAD ISLAND for ps3, ps4, and vita. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3155-escape-dead-island

While true for the most part, PSNP has often corrected mistakes that are on the Sony servers (i.e. titles) so removing the Vita tag wouldn't be completely unfounded since a Vita version doesn't exist. It's just a suggestion anyway. :)

• Like 1

Just now, dell9300 said:

While true for the most part, PSNP has often corrected mistakes that are on the Sony servers (i.e. titles) so removing the Vita tag wouldn't be completely unfounded since a Vita version doesn't exist. It's just a suggestion anyway. :)

Well i meant to say, if they remove that one, there gonna have to remove them all, cause i bet there is at least 100+ games that have a tag for them, that never came out. 

1 minute ago, bcks007 said:

Well i meant to say, if they remove that one, there gonna have to remove them all, cause i bet there is at least 100+ games that have a tag for them, that never came out. 

Ah yeah, that is true. Any others should be corrected too, though I don't know of any other than the couple that have been fixed (Destiny etc.) 

3 hours ago, bcks007 said:

Looks good to me now.

I did find 1 more game that tricked me into thinking I had gotten the pal digital, even though i got the ntsc digital, the tag was missing for it, so its tricked me. This game needs a ps4 tag added to it.

Told ya I'd fix them :P Also just fixed VVVVVV

3 hours ago, dell9300 said:

While we're at it Ratchet & Clank: Nexus needs its Vita tag removed as it was only ever released on PS3. 

Oh yeah, I was gonna fix this one as well, it's been way too long without a Vita release, it's clearly not coming to Vita lol

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Told ya I'd fix them :P Also just fixed VVVVVV

Oh yeah, I was gonna fix this one as well, it's been way too long without a Vita release, it's clearly not coming to Vita lol

These 2 games are Vita only and need the PS3 tags removed:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2198-lego-marvel-super-heroes-universe-in-peril/

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2053-mahjong-royal-towers/

20 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Ummm, okay no more tag removals just yet xD That's a bit too involved right now, it's not just removing the tag - it's making sure the game has been out for a while, it's definitely not coming on the platform, etc... That's too involved right this second lol

Well the 2 I mentioned have been out for a while and are definitely not getting a PS3 version. Your call though. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Ummm, okay no more tag removals just yet xD That's a bit too involved right now, it's not just removing the tag - it's making sure the game has been out for a while, it's definitely not coming on the platform, etc... That's too involved right this second lol

Don't worry, you can expect both aforementioned Vita games to never get PS3 version since they both work with touchscreen.

5 hours ago, BlindMango said:

That'sa slippery slope your walking on. You sure you want to remove some, but not all? cause people will start finding all kinds of wrong tags, even for games you never heard of, wait till the japense games start getting mentioned. 

I would rather this sites info match up with sonys 100%.

Edited by bcks007

9 hours ago, bcks007 said:

That's a slippery slope your walking on. You sure you want to remove some, but not all? cause people will start finding all kinds of wrong tags, even for games you never heard of, wait till the japense games start getting mentioned. 

I would rather this sites info match up with sonys 100%.

I'm sure he'll fix all inaccuracies in time, give him a chance. xD