They haven't turned it off yet! Server shutdown supposed to be on August 31, 2016!

Oh ok, that explains a lot.

Yeah it really is a shame, because so many people praised the LBP games. That made the disappointment a lot worse. If the LBP2 servers would close, I'd probably try getting the plat again because the chances of encountering a trophy hunter instead of a jackass would be higher.

It's not so bad to have an unobtainable plat on the profile, I got rid of my 100% completion rate obsession, which in turn saved me lots of money that would be spent on DLCs.

Well if you do want to go for it you can hit me up :) I haven't played a LBP game in awhile

Awesome, thanks :D. But I thought boosting it wasn't possible, because it randomly connects with other online players?

I didn't realize you had all the "play co-op level" trophies already. Yeah the Diving is random but I could at least help you with the grapple trophy and you still need to do 5 hours of community levels.

Can  :gold: The Adventures Continues be done with 2 controllers or do I need to find an online buddy?

It seems The Adventures Continues can be done completely solo with "Play On Your Own" when you come to an online level.

I just got Online Sampler solo. The only tricky one seems to be Online Champ trophy.

• Like 1

It's very likely you can do the trophies in a day. I just started with the online after redeeming the free online pass and got two trophies left.

I just don't recommend waiting until the day before the shutdown. There will be people that will do that. :facepalm:

I just hope I can get to ModNation Racers PS3 & Road Trip as well. Flamin' Hot is the bane of my existence. I'll try to join a boost session for the ModNation Racers online races after this.

• Like 1

I just got Online Sampler solo. The only tricky one seems to be Online Champ trophy.

I just got Online Sampler right after testing the P4P level I published. Didn't think it would count your own levels, maybe it was just a delay.

I just hope I can get to ModNation Racers PS3 & Road Trip as well. Flamin' Hot is the bane of my existence. I'll try to join a boost session for the ModNation Racers online races after this.

Oh man, I forgot that I have Road Trip. Better fire that up shortly!

might have to make a derail and finish this game in july, it was one of the free games back when they gave this one out (when they had a set amount of games at a time) before more got switched out by the month.

this all hinges on how fast i can complete hyperdimension neptunia rebirth 1. done the 1st playthrough (getting ram and rom). finishing as many levels as possible than starting the 2nd playthrough which is to complete recipes.

3rd playthrough is going to be fun, that is the money farm run.

Edited by kingdrake2

so they hide this freaking online pass crap and showed it only when they give the shutting down notice a go?

how professional! I should be able to go online in the first place with the digital version already since digital games usually came with it's online pass but nope! they sold the NA digital copy without one, I went to the US PS store and still couldn't find the network pass >_<

never tried the online portion of Karting before but i guess the multiplayer mode is soo haywire!

when you learn that all LBP games even the very old LBP 1 is still online and only Karting is the one currently going to be shutting down then you know that something wrong with it.

thank God that I don't really care about trophies so much or this guy will gonna be very pissed now, i'm gonna delete this game now to save some space, and i'll say it again This is One of the Many Reasons why Online Trophies Suck!!

So which and how many trophies exactly are online only? How hard and how long to complete them? Can anyone make a list? :o

Never played LBPK (or any other LBP game) so I'm sorry for all these questions. D:

There are 14 online trophies. Most of them can be done in a day. Online Sampler and The Adventure Continues are really grindy and glitchy.

Crowd Pleaser is also glitchy -- I had 10 playthroughs of my level but only 8 people recorded as having played it.

• Like 1

Ugh, I have so many online levels to do then. I'm perfectly fine if I'm too lazy to go get a platinum, but I don't want it taken from me. Feel free to add me if you need a boosting partner. Just make sure you let me know it's for this so I'm not utterly confused.

Edit: I made a quick level. It should also work if you need to beat a friend's score. I'll try playing it with getting a low score so that way anyone who wants to friend me and plays it should get it automatically. It's called Easy Trophy Race PSNP and can be found here https://karting.lbp.me/v/10vleI still need the 10 plays trophy, so I appreciate anyone that plays it.

Edited by KiraxKira

Natural selection at its finest; sucks to suck. Luckily I just finished the online portion a few days ago.

Couple tips:

-The 10 unique plays trophy isn't glitched, the counter is just inaccurate as it counts duplicate plays. To see how many plays, look at the bottom counter on the lbpk.me page. My level says 26 plays but notice below it, it's played by 16 users -- this is the real play count. Once it reaches 10 plays, play it online for the trophy to pop.

-Like the PSNP guide says, play community levels on "my/our own". The PST.org guide erroneously says to play them online.

-When you queue 100+ insta-levels, "dive in" to them to get the 25 dives trophy on your way to the other 25/100 ones.

Edited by GIONAScm2
  • Like 3

I'm interested in doing this game so I won't miss the chance to complete all the LBP games in my account. I will need to buy the physical version though casuse I heard the online is glitched in the digital version, and I only got that one.

Well that sucks for Karting but I'm glad the other games are remaining as they are since I'm very far off Platinum for both of them and will most likely not be able to get them by August. I should really get to them in case this happens, but I'm just not in the mood to play them right now. Anyway, thanks for letting me know! :)

EDIT: Sorry, I'm not really sure how to use the quotation system yet. This was meant for user LeetWolf2

Edited by HoechlinsButt