They haven't turned it off yet! Server shutdown supposed to be on August 31, 2016!

Yeah, I had played the game before, once, 3 years ago so I already had the online pass on my account, but the friend that helped me boost today had never played before, but I sent him the direct link to the Online Pass in the AU store and he was able to "buy" it and play just fine.

I'd love to get this plat but I just can't convince myself to buy a physical version of a game I already own digitally to get it. 

You can get the game for like ten dollars. Sure it's dumb we can't just use that free digital copy we got but life is never fair. The trade of instead of being forced to buy a physical copy is the game being glitched in general and having no way of unlocking the trophy like how some games do.

I need Get Gathering, Crowd Pleaser and Online Champ if anyone wants to trade.

I'd love to get this plat but I just can't convince myself to buy a physical version of a game I already own digitally to get it. 

You're only missing 3 online trophies and all 3 are pretty quick (assuming Online Champ doesn't glitch on you). Shouldn't be too hard to complete them and then trade it in for most of your money back, and then you can continue with the digital version.

You're only missing 3 online trophies and all 3 are pretty quick (assuming Online Champ doesn't glitch on you). Shouldn't be too hard to complete them and then trade it in for most of your money back, and then you can continue with the digital version.

It's really my ignorance of the digital version having the online plug pulled that's to blame. If I'd known it sooner I'd have maybe picked up a disc, but the nearest place I could get one is a few hours away and I just don't have enough time now. Lesson learned... it pays to do a little research :facepalm:

Edited by Sofa King

Last day to get the trophies. I'd do them quickly if you haven't got them already.

Someone on playstationtrophies.org reported that some of the icons are missing and it is taking multiple attempts to connect. I'll try to connect after work (even though I'm done and have a Platinum) to confirm.

Everything is still up and it lets me connect. Matchmaking for Quick Play and text search aren't working though -- so I think that's down completely. Invite and Join are not available either.

It's sad that the really great Moo Moo Farm level won't ever be played again online. I wish Sony would make that and several other levels available offline.

• Like 1

They're not. Actually the servers did greatly improve in recent months, at one point they were almost unplayable and I thought the servers might as well be shut down. I tried again today, sadly Quick Play didn't work for me either. But I did manage to get in an online game by myself once, and the servers were certainly no worse than they have been before. I am really confused, as to why the servers are still up, and when/if they are ever shutting down. 

They're not. Actually the servers did greatly improve in recent months, at one point they were almost unplayable and I thought the servers might as well be shut down. I tried again today, sadly Quick Play didn't work for me either. But I did manage to get in an online game by myself once, and the servers were certainly no worse than they have been before. I am really confused, as to why the servers are still up, and when/if they are ever shutting down. 

Perhaps it is only the "create" side of things that is being turned off? So, community levels can no longer be created, uploaded, downloaded and played, but base game multi-player maps can still be played because those servers are Sony hosted/enabled?