Is it necessary to have everything upgraded for the DLCs?

Pavani_

I got the plat for this game back when i didn't knew that when you delete a game on Vita, your save file is deleted too... now i have the dlcs but don't want to get gold on all challenges again ;/

Can i get 100% on the DLCs without 100% from the vanilla game?

• Like 1

Most abilities (if not all) need to be upgraded to the max. I found some of the dlc challenges very hard even with everything upgraded.

If I remember correctly, you don't have to gold any challenge for upgraded stats, just collect all the crystals floating around town. Sure, challenges give some crystals as well, but you don't have to gold every challenge to have enough crystals for maxing out your abilities.

• Like 1

Most abilities (if not all) need to be upgraded to the max. I found some of the dlc challenges very hard even with everything upgraded.

If I remember correctly, you don't have to gold any challenge for upgraded stats, just collect all the crystals floating around town. Sure, challenges give some crystals as well, but you don't have to gold every challenge to have enough crystals for maxing out your abilities.

Oh well, i wish i had my save file... thanks!

• Like 2