Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zacharonii

What is your GOTY (As of June 2016)

56 posts in this topic

What is your GOTY so far? Mine might be Doom. It was so fun. Then Far Cry Primal. I didn't play Uncharted 4 but I don't think it will be as good as Doom.

There has been so many fantastic games so far and still so many amazing games to come, my goty is Uncharted 4, it is my favourite uncharted in the series and an absolute masterpiece. 

Uncharted 4, but I'll be playing Ratchet and Clank PS4 tomorrow, so it could change!

I haven't played too many games released this year but the stand out one for me so far is Firewatch 

Barbie and her sisters puppy rescue

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, easily. 

Parker

Barbie and her sisters puppy rescue

That was late 2015. :awesome: Although the Frozen game was definitely 10/10, GOTY worthy material. :P

Enter The Gungeon easily. Didn't have high expectations but the game really hooked me on right away. Countless of hours just pure fun and good times. Would recommend.

DOOM by a long shot.

I mean, there is a glory kill where you snap the guys leg upwards towards his chest and then crush his head with his own foot. 10/10 game of the year based off that alone.

Edited by danceswithsloths

Megadimension neptunia overall but FFXV will over take this

Shooter of the year is DOOM

As of June 2016 , my GOTY is surely Zero Time Dilemma , it is only going to be release June 28 (in two days) but it counts for the month of June and i don't expect less form this game and definitely wil be my GOTY of the all year  :D

I haven't played too many games that released this year yet. I did play Uncharted 4: A Thief's End and I think that one is my favorite so far. However, some epic games are still releasing this year so I'm sure this can still change in the upcoming few months!

I haven't played any games released this year, but I'd say that FFXV would probably take home the GOTY title for me. Even though I probably won't buy it on release or even play it this year. Maybe Monster Hunter Generations if I get around to it, even then it would probably still be FFXV though.

I can easily tell you my 2017 GOTY though! Persona 5. :P

Replayability wise; Overwatch

But how long it lasted, Uncharted 4 was amazing too :)

Ratchet and Clank with Uncharted 4 as a close second.

Edited by Kent10201

That was late 2015. :awesome: Although the Frozen game was definitely 10/10, GOTY worthy material. :P

Oooh my bad. It is safe to say that game blew my mind away so l lost track of time :P

Overwatch by a long shot. I've picked up a lot of new games this year, and I get sick of most in under ten hours. Overwatch is the only thing that's managed to hold my attention for hours at a time, and I'm still excited to play more.