What is your GOTY (As of June 2016)

zacharonii

These would be my top 5 and probably the only competitors for the title so far this year, though there's a good number of games coming out the last half of the year that are going to compete for sure.

Uncharted 4

A little bias as I'm a big fan of the series. Definitely felt like less of an emphasis on gunplay, and more towards stealth compared to the other 3. The graphics and voice acting were spectacular and it was a good story and conclusion to a series that I love so much.

Overwatch

This game is freaking awesome I didn't think I'd like it as much as I did. Would like to see some more characters and maps, but I put a quick 60 hours into the game those first weeks and loved every minute of it. Well most of it sometimes the trophy grind waiting for luck got agitating, but this game will almost assuredly land in my top 10.

Dark Souls III

Seems like this will be the penultimate game in the Souls series, definitely going out with a bang. Adopting a little bit from Bloodborne definitely worked out. Loved the updated speed. The graphics in this game were also spectacular and the lore was awesome.

The Division

It was kind of average out of the gate, but the updates have really made this a fun experience. Not sure I would like it at all as a solo game, but with friends this game is an absolute blast.

Far Cry Primal

It feels so much like a Far Cry game, while being a whole lot different at the same time. I could see this one getting pushed off the list, it was a lot of fun, but not quite up to GotY standards.

Man I had some nice images loaded and everything then it was like we don't accept this image extension. Dangit forum if you don't accept it then don't let it pop up on the post that way I know before I pick a bunch and make it look all nice.

Man I had some nice images loaded and everything then it was like we don't accept this image extension. Dangit forum if you don't accept it then don't let it pop up on the post that way I know before I pick a bunch and make it look all nice.

You should have uploaded them to imgur or if possible just copy the URL with a proper extension (jpg, png, gif, ...) without the other BS like 'revision' or garbage characters =D