May the force be with you in obtaining these trophies.

I just made a trophy discussion thread for this game right when you did  :D . I went ahead and locked mine though since I like your topic title better  :P .

On topic though they look pretty easy! Can't wait too pick up this game I always loved the Lego Star Wars games.

• Like 1

Now let's wait for what glitches this game has for us. If any that could potentially cut me off a trophy, I won't be getting it

It's a Lego-game so it will contain the typical glitches:

- Characters on the Hub not loading

- Markers point to no longer existing bricks and studs

- "Missing" one gold brick but there's no marker to indicate where it is

and my favorite from Avengers

- save in a level using one of the checkpoints, exit the game, play it later on and not receiving the trophy for finishing a level. :|

• Like 1

Just like with Jurassic World (I have not played Avengers yet nor have I taken a good look at its trophy list), these LEGO lists keep getting better and better. So many in-jokes and quotes...

Will definitely get this game at some point, probably before Avengers even. I play about every LEGO game since it's one of the few games the missus wants to play along with me.

Aw yeah, I got it!

Suddenly got the chance to get the special edition with Finn and the season pass by trading a few SNES games I wasn't playing any more (and had paid much less for myself).

I suddenly got very excited about the game. I never got a day one version of a LEGO game before, played them just so I could game with the missus at first (she can't control a camera to save her life so it's only LEGO and sidescrolling platformers) but they keep getting better. Liked Pirates, loved the first Marvel and Jurassic World instantly became my favourite. So glad I've got a GOOD Star Wars LEGO game now!

Played the first mission and it was awesome - this one will probably be my favourite by the end.

Just a heads up that I had my game crash and it corrupted my save file.

Thankfully I was able to download an old save file from online storage but I lost about 3 hours of progress (have to clear Jakku again and re-do 4 of the side missions).

Might be an idea to save and backup to an external drive or online storage after you've done a significant amount of work just in case it happens to you.

Just a heads up that I had my game crash and it corrupted my save file.

Thankfully I was able to download an old save file from online storage but I lost about 3 hours of progress (have to clear Jakku again and re-do 4 of the side missions).

Might be an idea to save and backup to an external drive or online storage after you've done a significant amount of work just in case it happens to you.

Good point. I already had it crash on me once, though without loss of progress.

Edited by BillyHorrible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You need the Force to be with you if you play co-op. I always play co-op with my daughter & none of the collectible trophies have unlocked for player 2. This was a common problem in earlier Lego games, which meant using a fudge to get them to pop. This doesn't work on this game, so it looks like a full replay on her login. :(