Trophy discussion

Vergil

Really weird it didn´t get a platinum. Both Steam and Xbox has 30 achievements.

Anyway it seems hardest will be beating the game with blaster gun only. 

This is a rogue alike shmup

Edited by DPatriot
  • Like 2

Found out about this game a few days ago and am really interested in it since it combines 2 of my favorite elements (roguelike, shmup]. When I saw it had 30 achievements for Steam and Xbox I thought for sure it was getting a plat so that is pretty disappointing.

Well anyway I agree that the hardest trophy looks to be beating the game with only the blaster gun only. I'll get this if the price is right since it looks pretty fun dood

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

Found out about this game a few days ago and am really interested in it since it combines 2 of my favorite elements (roguelike, shmup]. When I saw it had 30 achievements for Steam and Xbox I thought for sure it was getting a plat so that is pretty disappointing.

Well anyway I agree that the hardest trophy looks to be beating the game with only the blaster gun only. I'll get this if the price is right since it looks pretty fun dood

Indeed. Wonder why the decision. 

Anyway it still got the hardest trophy so the difficulty shouldn´t change :)

• Like 1

Played it for review and hated it. Ridiculous difficulty level to try to hide the fact there's practically no content in the game. Also, it hasn't been optimised to fit on the screen properly for PS4, on my TV, at least. The most frustrating thing is that it always puts you back to the beginning of the game when you die, which just killed any interest I had to try to get any further. Wouldn't recommend it, but others have said more positive things.

PS. It only has seven levels, so really not surprising there's no platinum.

http://indievator.com/2016/06/17/review-steredenn/

Edited by sp483

Played it for review and hated it. Ridiculous difficulty level to try to hide the fact there's practically no content in the game. Also, it hasn't been optimised to fit on the screen properly for PS4, on my TV, at least. The most frustrating thing is that it always puts you back to the beginning of the game when you die, which just killed any interest I had to try to get any further. Wouldn't recommend it, but others have said more positive things.

PS. It only has seven levels, so really not surprising there's no platinum.

http://indievator.com/2016/06/17/review-steredenn/

It's a roguelike shmup, so going back to the start is part and parcel to the design. You should have seen that coming, really.

Anyway, I've bought it and downloaded, just need to finish up one other game before I give it a go.

• Like 3

It's a roguelike shmup, so going back to the start is part and parcel to the design. You should have seen that coming, really.

Anyway, I've bought it and downloaded, just need to finish up one other game before I give it a go.

Thanks, I know what kind of game it is. Calling it a certain genre doesn't really excuse the fact that there's very little content there for £10, though, in my opinion. But each to his own.

Edited by sp483

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/9/2017 at 10:31 PM, STAR-SOLDIER-X said:

great game, really hard tho, will take a lot to 100%

I got 100% in 2hrs and 45 minutes on PS3. Played it for the first time, so it's really not that bad. You need to get lucky with upgrades at the end for the using only blaster trophy (shield, auto-turret, HP). The endboss battle is just an endurance round with the auto turret upgrade, so take it slow and be patient.

• Like 2

I agree; it's pretty easy if you have experience with the shoot-em-up genre. Apparently, I'm one of only a few people who bothered to 100% the PS3 version, and it only took 3 hours. The only challenging trophy is Ultrawarrior (Beat the game using the Blaster only)I prioritized picking up the Auto Cannon, Shield, Shield Recharge, Shockwave on Hit, and Damage-Ups, in that order. With decent RNG, it's not that tough.

Unfortunate that the game runs terribly on PS3, with frequent frame rate hitching.

Edited by ScarecrowsFate
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 2:13 PM, dwproject said:

I got 100% in 2hrs and 45 minutes on PS3. Played it for the first time, so it's really not that bad. You need to get lucky with upgrades at the end for the using only blaster trophy (shield, auto-turret, HP). The endboss battle is just an endurance round with the auto turret upgrade, so take it slow and be patient.

Last boss was laggy on ps3.    About froze my ps3  it so bad.     Good game.  I did blaster first run.  Kinda pain with lag.  Hoping ps4 version goes on sale