Best weapon to beat a certain boss?

xTockii

Hey everyone ive not long bought dark souls 2 for ps3, and im not new to the game, i know quite a lot about dark souls. but ive never been able to beat the darklurkers because i always go for a strength build. but i was wondering if there are any other good weapons to use against it, i use the greatsword and drangleic shield. and depend on what rings i have when i get to it. but thats not the only boss im worried about, i want to beat the dragon who gives you the giants soul. its completely optional and isnt needed for any trophies but i want to do it anyway. any tips?

Edited by xTockii

For Darklurkers I suggest you use Pyromancy. Found him to be nearly impossible while using melee. For the Ancient Dragon I would just use any greatsword with lightening infused on it. I wouldn't use a shield, and barely any armor as you're likely to get one-shot anyway. That fight is all about patience and evading. Stick to his feet.

Edited by Zarmatura93
  • Like 1

For Darklurkers I suggest you use Pyromancy. Found him to be nearly impossible while using melee. For the Ancient Dragon I would just use any greatsword with lightening infused on it. I wouldn't use a shield, and barely any armor as you're likely to get one-shot anyway. That fight is all about patience and evading. Stick to his feet.

Awesome thanks man

I have watched a few videos on them. i must just suck at the game :) i want to beat every boss in every game, i already did bloodborne :D

Edit: Well for the main game i still need to buy the dlc

Edited by xTockii

Darklurker is very weak against lightning magic, so I recommend to use miracles like lightning spear, great lightning spear, and sunlight spear. Combine that with the Rebel's Greatshield that's been infused with a Darknight Stone and you can block every attack except the fireballs.

• Like 1

If you want to be OP, just get the rapier + ring of blades + leo ring and anything that boosts your attacks and watch his health bar melt.

Darklurker is very weak against lightning magic, so I recommend to use miracles like lightning spear, great lightning spear, and sunlight spear. Combine that with the Rebel's Greatshield that's been infused with a Darknight Stone and you can block every attack except the fireballs.

Oh sweet irl try both of those options. Thanks guys, im determined to get this platinum :)