Cross-Buy DLC?

BIOHAZARD-R-US

So I got the Natural Texture pack, Steam Punk Texture pack and the Fantasy Texture pack for PS4, and it apparently was cross-buy cuz I got the PS3 version as well. Haven't checked for the Vita versions but there's no need. These must be cross-buy since I payed for the PS4 version and got the PS3 version for free. Yet I also got the Doctor Who I & II bundle pack and that does not show up as cross-buy in the PS Store, yet Minecraft PS3's skin changer says I have some skins unlocked, but not all.

Are some packs cross-buy and not others? And why do I have some character skins from a pack that I supposedly didn't purchase?

• 4 months later...

Don't hold me to it, but I think the feebie shit is cross buy just to save time, like, to save people from buying it 3 times, but the paid shit isn't.

I could be entirely wrong though, as outside of a couple freebies I haven't touched Minecraft DLC. As much as I want another Simpsons game, putting them in Minecraft just doesn't give me the erection I'm looking for.

• 1 year later...

hi guys,

I will buy minecraft  in few times but i want to know which dlc contains trophies, there is tons of skins, maps, ... but never find an info about the dlc with trophies so if someone can help me to find them^^, i'm lost in playstation store pages with 184 items xD

14 minutes ago, loncle13 said:

hi guys,

I will buy minecraft  in few times but i want to know which dlc contains trophies, there is tons of skins, maps, ... but never find an info about the dlc with trophies so if someone can help me to find them^^, i'm lost in playstation store pages with 184 items xD

DLC that contained the trophies is included in the patches, you don't have to buy anything off the store except the game itself