"A New Hope" trophy not popping

sejefyr

Hello

Anyone else experience the trophy "A New Hope" not popping up?

I got the trophy "in a galaxy far, far away...." and it seems like no one else got the other trophy since the last update or Bespin got out.

EDIT 21-09-2016: the trophy is fixed today, and the platinum is obtainable

Edited by sejefyr

This is really weird because the DLC shouldn't effect that trophy since you only need to play all game modes from the main game. It seems like the trophy must have glitched because of the latest patch. I think you're best bet is to see whether it automatically pops after the next upcoming update or not and if not, just play all game modes one more time :/

You know since we are on the topic of glitched trophies for this game, is the "playing the objective" trophy still glitched as well? It's the trophy that you get for having the most kills in a match of Blast.

Nope, they patched that awhile ago.

It looks like "Impressive. Most Impressive." is also a little unspecific. I got 7 stars and it didn't pop. After some googling it seems you have to earn 5 stars in NON-hero battles....I will try this then!

UPDATE: I confirm. "Impressive. Most Impressive." requires 5 stars on normal "battles" not "hero battles". 

Edited by TheLexLuthor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

Anyone else experience the trophy "A New Hope" not popping up?

I got the trophy "in a galaxy far, far away...." and it seems like no one else got the other trophy since the last update or Bespin got out.

Seriously!! Same here I have "in a galaxy far far away". But. "a new hope" won't pop for me!? Frustrating as hell! Like when are they patching or going to fix this!!!!!!? I only have 2 trophys left for the platinum and "a new hope" is one of them.....

• 4 weeks later...