What Edition PlayStation 4 Did You Get?

Lady_Galleth

Original Black 500GB (w/Seagate 1TB SSHD upgrade)

Destiny TTK LE 500GB (w/Seagate 1TB SSHD upgrade)

Uncharted 4 LE 1TB

Have to send the original away to get the constant disc eject bug fixed and the Destiny LE's HDD is full, so I got the Uncharted LE on a whim as JB Hi-Fi had a 1 day only deal for $399.

Buttons instead of thumb sensors? 

Yeah, on the first PS4s, the "button" to turn it on or eject a disc isn't actually a button. It's a sensor you hold your finger over. It caused a lot of problems. The PS4 would randomly eject discs and turn it self on and off again. :shakefist:

the standard 500GB playstation 4 (family fun bundle). it came with little big planet 3 download and lego batman 3 disc. enjoyed it immensely

the other choice was the last of us download and grand theft auto 5 disc (it was the action bundle). i didn't get this one.

it was quite the deal yet prepared at the time to buy a ps4 that year.

Edited by kingdrake2

Another question.  What's 1TB? I've been seeing that lot in this thread.

1 Terra-byte hard disk drive. The newer release PS4s are including one instead of the original 500GB drive, but as they're removable, some of us have upgraded the older model's 500GB with a 1TB or even 2TB for more storage or better performance.

You didn't like it I take it? 

It was more like an opportunity missed. I won't go into detail about why. Lord knows the internet is already littered with the ghosts of bitter, retired Day-One Destiny fans (see what I did there?).

This is actually what mine looks like now, the 4TB hdd has been fantastic. I saw allot of these in Japan as well and I think the only people having problems are self induced.

There are so many cool mods for PS4 in places like Yodabashi and BIC Camera. I saw other HDD mods but not that 4TB one :blink:

It was more like an opportunity missed. I won't go into detail about why. Lord knows the internet is already littered with the ghosts of bitter, retired Day-One Destiny fans (see what I did there?).

The funny thing is I probably would have liked it a bit more if I got it when TTK came out. So many things happened between Day One and TTK...

OT:

ff13-lightning-close-up_01.jpg

Costed a lot to import from japan, but worth it. :)

I say it was definitely worth it. Never was a FF fan but the console looks sweet.