Questions about lost planet 2

Commodore1_

hello guys

i have quick questions casue i'm still confused about LP2 , 

1 - How many boosters needed ?

2 - what about #1 world record is it leaderboard all time play or weekly or what ?

and if anyone serious about this platinum just let me know

Yep, those leaderboards never reset and you need to get world record on one of the 50 training missions for 1# Nom. You need 8 players to boost a few GJ awards, 4 people to boost Gunner rank and some other GJ awards. Rest can be done with 2-3 people. 

• Like 1

hello guys

i have quick questions casue i'm still confused about LP2 , 

1 - How many boosters needed ?

2 - what about #1 world record is it leaderboard all time play or weekly or what ?

and if anyone serious about this platinum just let me know

I'm only slightly serious of the Lost Planet 2 plat since some of those noms need alot of boosters and have some pretty strange/difficult  unlock conditions. But if you ever want to boost the trophies for online games played/kills shoot me an invite.

There is no weekly to the leaderboard, it's just all time stats. That's why so many people asked capcom for years to reset the leaderboards. If you want to get the platinum you'll have to grind one of the challenges for hours on end

Yep, those leaderboards never reset and you need to get world record on one of the 50 training missions for 1# Nom. You need 8 players to boost a few GJ awards, 4 people to boost Gunner rank and some other GJ awards. Rest can be done with 2-3 people. 

i'm worrying about 8 players boosting,  i know 1# nom is pain but it's possible 

Edited by RAKAN_KSA_MAX

i'm worrying about 8 players boosting,  i know 1# nom is pain but it's possible 

Nope, it's not possible -.- I was trying to get a #1 in advance training, but there is no way people can reach a less than 10 seconds in some of training missions.

I've been reading your comment this forum http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/2568-10-1-good-job-award-leader-board-spot-question/unread/

You say that it's possible to get a #1, could you tell me which training mission do you get it?

I've been reading your comment this forum http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/2568-10-1-good-job-award-leader-board-spot-question/unread/

You say that it's possible to get a #1, could you tell me which training mission do you get it?

Its possible if you have the right technique and also you must try really hard, my technique has been long since obliterated. When I gave my technique to Dennis he upgraded it and uploaded to YouTube, it was actually a perfect chance to get an easy WR back then but now it has been pushed to its limits by certain someone :lol: very hardcore player. I found a glitch on basic 4-4 that mechs in last part just stay still and dont shot you at all, I combined it with technique friend gave me and I actually beat it 2 times. Second time because I lost my save lol

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742
  • Like 2

I earned it late last year. It's definitely harder than ever, given the fact the times only get better, however I believe somebody could still manage if they were determined. I also need the ranked stuff, if anybody would like to do that. Preferably somebody with 2.

Don't buy this game, he is doomed, I have struggled 4 months every days to get the number 1 rank in a mission, found a trick in the mission I explained here in french  http://www.psthc.fr/lost-planet2/topic13484-20.html. You'll rage like a madman playing and playing again trying to find a solution and when you get it that's a matter of time. Then you give the trick to some friends for them to get it, just a spawn to notice and to get, and the game is so legendary that at the end, a random oligarchy on the net will declare you as a cheater, so I'm crying at the end. I didn't cheated I just no lifed like crazy so please fix that because I never jail break any games... but what ever I understand you decision but in the way you just punish someone who did it the right way... then your site is not legit  :'( FeelsBadMan, get your things together psnprofiles and learn how to recognize what is legit and what is not. I'm in the leaderboard for god sake, are you blind ? well I boosted some things with some friends so I deserve it at some point :) but anyway boosting with friends is legit in your policy because when you have to destroy 1000 robots... we got this. 

Anyway I was sure that some jelly and childish people will fall on me one day, I took this picture who give the proof that I didn't cheated, nothing you can say against that so remove the red color right now : http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=472227DSCN1567.jpg

Edited by Chariclea

Don't buy this game, he is doomed, I have struggled 4 months every days to get the number 1 rank in a mission, found a trick in the mission I explained here in french  http://www.psthc.fr/lost-planet2/topic13484-20.html. You'll rage like a madman playing and playing again trying to find a solution and when you get it that's a matter of time. Then you give the trick to some friends for them to get it, just a spawn to notice and to get, and the game is so legendary that at the end, a random oligarchy on the net will declare you as a cheater, so I'm crying at the end. I didn't cheated I just no lifed like crazy so please fix that because I never jail break any games... but what ever I understand you decision but in the way you just punish someone who did it the right way... then your site is not legit  :'( FeelsBadMan, get your things together psnprofiles and learn how to recognize what is legit and what is not. I'm in the leaderboard for god sake, are you blind ? well I boosted some things with some friends so I deserve it at some point :) but anyway boosting with friends is legit in your policy because when you have to destroy 1000 robots... we got this. 

Anyway I was sure that some jelly and childish people will fall on me one day, I took this picture who give the proof that I didn't cheated, nothing you can say against that so remove the red color right now : http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=472227DSCN1567.jpg

If you PM Sly_Ripper he can investigate getting the flag removed if you didn't cheat.

He's not the one who accused you, so settle down. #1 isn't the only thing you could've cheated. If there were something shady about the order of the trophies or something, that would cause them to flag you. From a quick glance, I don't see how they ended up flagging you. 

He's not the one who accused you, so settle down. #1 isn't the only thing you could've cheated. If there were something shady about the order of the trophies or something, that would cause them to flag you. From a quick glance, I don't see how they ended up flagging you. 

I know nothing about LP2 so it would be up to Sly to take the next steps to get you unflagged if you didn't cheat.  Brawler knows more about the game so if he says you didn't cheat then I'm sure Sly can remove the flag.  If you search the forums there are multiple instances of this for various reasons (legit trophies being flagged and the flag being removed by Sly).  I wouldn't recommend insulting him when you PM him though. :P

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

No nothing shady even the 6 months trophy is legit, you can take the trophy list in any order mine is done well, it's just that LP2 is full of actual cheater who get the plat without appearing in any leaderboard, that's the kind of "player" I will never understand and I can't stand, so finishing in the middle of this crowd feel so unfair and annoy me. The game is suspicious so that's flag on sight in the most paranoiac way but some who did it with honor are judged fast. And yes I don't insult anybody, they made a mistake,  it's more a full metal jacket way of saying : "do your duty for god sake, by making this kind of mistake you are annihilating what you are fighting for" and wake up on the way... leading an oligarchy on the net don't protect you from doing you job well. 

Edited by Chariclea

No nothing shady even the 6 months trophy is legit, you can take the trophy list in any order mine is done well, it's just that LP2 is full of actual cheater who get the plat without appearing in any leaderboard, that's the kind of "player" I will never understand and I can't stand, so finishing in the middle of this crowd feel so unfair and annoy me. The game is suspicious so that's flag on sight in the most paranoiac way but some who did it with honor are judged fast. And yes I don't insult anybody, they made a mistake,  it's more a full metal jacket way of saying : "do your duty for god sake, by making this kind of mistake you are annihilating what you are fighting for" and wake up on the way... leading an oligarchy on the net don't protect you from doing you job well. 

You can PM Sly Ripper HERE. and explain the situation including your request to be unflagged.  I sincerely doubt he would check this thread.  I think I understand how you're using oligarchy (incorrect as it is) and you're using it as an insult.  As you said mistakes happen, I've told you the steps you can take to get it rectified.  It's up to you to make the effort.

• Like 1

Yes sorry you are right but you have to consider that it was really, really, REALLY... hard to get so I lost my temper and get mad deliberately when someone insult me for being a cheater, they thrown the first rock. 

BTW the use of the word oligarchy is absolutely right, that's a small group of people who have control of an organisation, a net site is kind of an organisation. After that, some rule it the kind way, some rule it the bad way :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligarchy

Edited by Chariclea

You can PM Sly Ripper HERE. and explain the situation including your request to be unflagged.  I sincerely doubt he would check this thread.  I think I understand how you're using oligarchy (incorrect as it is) and you're using it as an insult.  As you said mistakes happen, I've told you the steps you can take to get it rectified.  It's up to you to make the effort.

This forum should be managed by more people, Sly Ripper is like a ghost, I had a doubt about a thing & he never answered.

In other forums if I ask something to an admin he/she always answers, here is just like a waste of time.

I don't know what means be an admin, but who becomes it then he/she gets some responsibilities & must take care of any single user... I understand that this is a site with alot of users but this doesn't mean that you can start to ignore the problems/doubts of the others, you can ignore banal things asked by new users, but for the other things, like uncorrect flag, you must resolve, otherwise you give the command to someone else or you give some powers to more loyal admins/moderators so that all the users won't message only you.

There should be more active admins, looks like he's the only one (or at least the only one with certain powers), is like talking to a wall... I don't take positions about this flag story, if that user posts here a picture of the leaderboards then no one can say anything, but even in this case I'm sure that Sly won't do something.

EDIT: ok I checked the profile of the users, the trophies order look ok, but he got the plat at the end of 2012... so is impossible for him to show a proof, because after 4 years his WR lost hundreds of positions... maybe after some years a dumb chose to report suspicios trophies (1 of pathetic jealous people probably), but then the site (or who?) releaved the 6 month dedication trophy gotten before the plat (is "known" that the All noms de guerre trophy comes behind the gold one which requires everything & then plat)... the user chose to do (for unknown reasons) the dedication trophy legitly (no ps3 time changed way), this trophy was related to a nom de guerre too (the last he needed), so for completing the trophy requirement he got the last nom de guerre that he needed, & the game gave him firstly the 2 trophies related to noms & everything, then dedication & plat...is impossible to have a proof about flag, this fact (dedication trophy as last before the plat) probably influenced the decision.

I can just say that if you hack lp2 you get several trophies at same time with the 3 that I said too, then only online trophies aren't unlocked.

Who choose the hack way for unknown reasons don't care about having several trophies at once or impossible trophies order.

I repeat, there aren't proofs so the user can't be unflagged.. however mine was a quick inspection (nothing particular to check, I did it in 2-3 minutes), I don't think that for an admin it can be so hard, he just has to ask some legit achievers (if he doesn't know the game) & understand what's wrong, this case isn't one of those where there are several trophies unlocked at once.

Probably if I back on Joe Danger 2 & do 100% I'll be flagged (servers are down but I got the 2 online trophies YEARS ago) :lol: .

Edited by VirtualNight

8 players for some Good Job awards e.g. Emoting with 8 players, some with 4 players.

For Gunner rank you can play normally but you need 4 players to get exp. I played all the way alone against randoms and they are really good. I needed days to get so good. Grenade throw + shot= big explosion ;)

But the Game is awesome. I think about to play it again for the WR maybe. It is still possible. 10 easy possibilities are gone in the last half year.

Edited by Dennis-nine-five

About the question... 8 people are needed, but with 5 randoms: because to get the 8 people emotes, you must make a player match (which you can customise), invite the 7 boosters, then wait at least 5 randoms, then start & quickly all boosters move to the same team (you can't play 8v0 or 8v2-3, I think you can 8v4 but is not 100% sure that the randoms will change team for you so is better wait severals).

For WR, who has almost all WRs is a friend of mine, he told me that he wants to make all WRs impossible (to make lp2 plat impossible), he has years of experience so is extremely hard do #1 now :( , I mean, you must beat him, an experienced player who checks constantly the leaderboards to increase the WR if a new platinum hunter shows himself.

You can try to be a silent ninja & try the WR only offline to avoid to appear in the leaderboards & be online only if you are absolutely sure to can beat the WR.

You can do the WR offline, when done then go online & after some attempts with any score the game MAY update the leaderboards, but I repeat, MAY.

Edited by VirtualNight

Thank you really much, I feel better now ! yes for the trophy order I had it with honey moon because I wanted to wait 6 months for a reason (100% legit), so I was at every nom de guerre minus Honey Moon, I started the game after 6 months, the four last trophies showed up and the console mixed them up randomly. If you watch carefully Committed 'til the End appeared 6 seconds before  Honeymoon Period and that's why I was flagged, so thank you Quickdrawjoe VirtualNight Brawler and Sly for tacking care of that. The moral of this story is, if you do it legit, don't finish with a trophy related NdG.

A Collector's Collector
Unlock all items (weapons, Abilities, Noms de Guerre).

23rd Dec 2012
7:02:09 PM

Committed 'til the End

Earn all the Good Job awards, items, and Career Levels available in the game. 23rd Dec 2012
7:02:17 PM

Honeymoon Period
Celebrate your six-month anniversary with LOST PLANET 2. 23rd Dec 2012
7:02:23 PM

Snow Pirate Dominator
For the one who has gotten everything. 23rd Dec 2012
7:02:24 PM

For WR, who has almost all WRs is a friend of mine, he told me that he wants to make all WRs impossible (to make lp2 plat impossible), he has years of experience so is extremely hard do #1 now :( , I mean, you must beat him, an experienced player who checks constantly the leaderboards to increase the WR if a new platinum hunter shows himself.

You can try to be a silent ninja & try the WR only offline to avoid to appear in the leaderboards & be online only if you are absolutely sure to can beat the WR.

You can do the WR offline, when done then go online & after some attempts with any score the game MAY update the leaderboards, but I repeat, MAY.

You are absolutely right, he is italian and his name is mmmm I don't remember mmmm tigerwriter ? you have to check his pseudonym and to go in a mission he don't play before planning on doing it, he was active even in 2012 xD your friend have a life, a job, some kids ? that's so sad https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/577309793104175104/y2jIo9dq.png 

Edited by Chariclea

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

The game is obviously not impossible to complete. Also, a fun little fact; BASIC 5-3 was easy to get a WR with for at least five years. Almost nobody seemed to realise that.

In terms of playing offline; playing offline for a WR is obviously fine. If I'm offline & get a WR on the 360; I only have to repeat the relevant level one more time when I'm back online. Then, I'd have the relevant Nom de Guerre. For the PS3; it usually took me two attempts when I was back online. After that; the NUMBER 1 Nom de Guerre was given to me.

Seriously, I play Call of Duty: Ghosts somewhat competitively & playing against some of the upper-tier Aussies on there is a more enjoyable & time-consuming experience.