Why i will never platinum this game.

DeadlyHawk78

Yuck, Sound Shapes. Totally understand you. I suppose it is a nice stacking plat but I wasn't a big fan of the game itself. 

Actually thought the same way when i first saw it, but just added it to library when it was for free on IGC.

Then finally gave it a shot when i was bored, completely fell in love with the game but have been put off because of these 'Death Mode' trophies.  -_-

I do recommend you give it a shot, if you haven't yet, if you have... well, everybody has their own opinions.

|On-Topic: I do understand why you are annoyed by this game, it's boring, it's cheap (ENEMY A.I.), and overall just not worth it, but i kinda forced myself to do it and hate myself for it. wish i didn't do it  :( |

Edited by d1l2e3v4
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

I don't even remember how shitty this game was.

The only thing I remember was that it was too buggy and sucked from every aspect.

So I called my mate and I rent the game for one day and we managed to plat the game in 4 hours.

Next day he was telling to our friends that I have to pay his launch and coffee because he wasted 4 hours from his life to help me get a plat :D

I cannot remember the game very well but I remember writing on a forum if I can manage to get the plat by co op and by one playthrough and the answer was yes so I hunt it.

I can understand the op because I tried to play alone 10-20 minutes before he came to my house and I couldn't play it.It was boring as hell.

So call your mate and hunt this damn platinum!!!:devil:

Reviving a dead thread, hooray...my buddy and I used to swap games periodically when I lived in japan since us version games were scarce...this is one of the ones I got from one of swaps...terrible game...wasn't very tough though...the part on the stairs with those t-1000 things I remember...couple bombs, shoot like crazy and don't get too close...imagine you're on meth and that if you die that's it, you're dead, game over...gets me through the tough spots and makes me a better competitor in multiplayer when I'm a noob, in many games...

• 8 months later...

Playing through it right now... and it sucks.

A general rule of thumb is to stay away from movie licensed games if you want good quality games that challenge you and reward you. There is the odd exception like Batman on the NES, but otherwise stay away from them. Not worth the effort.

On 18/09/2017 at 5:44 AM, Spaz said:

A general rule of thumb is to stay away from movie licensed games if you want good quality games that challenge you and reward you. There is the odd exception like Batman on the NES, but otherwise stay away from them. Not worth the effort.

Yeah most movie-licensed games tend to suck, which is a shame. I mean Rambo, SAW 1 and 2, Battleship and Godzilla didn't do movie-licensed games, any favours. There are exceptions here and there though, like...

The Godfather II

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Mad Max (My brother owns it on Steam, it's a pretty good time.)

On 9/18/2017 at 0:44 AM, Spaz said:

I liked Lego Avengers and Spider-Man 3 :( 

On 9/18/2017 at 0:44 AM, Spaz said:

Is it's only redeeming factor the trophies or is that not even worth playing it? If it's as bad as Hannah Montana I'll avoid this. I don't want to go down that road again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Terra said:

Is it's only redeeming factor the trophies or is that not even worth playing it? If it's as bad as Hannah Montana I'll avoid this. I don't want to go down that road again.

At least it's a bit more manly and action packed than that Barbie game or Hannah Montana. 

It's just not a good game. The controls are bad, there are too many loading screens, the enemies are a chore to take down, and it's overall boring. The only real redeeming factor is the trophies. It's a fairly easy game all in all.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

Just now, Spaz said:

At least it's a bit more manly and action than that Barbie game or Hannah Montana. 

It's just not a good game. The controls are bad, there are too many loading screens, the enemies are a chore to take down, and it's overall boring. The only real redeeming factor is the trophies. It's a fairly easy game all in all.

I think I'll save it for a sick day or when I get through the games I actually want to play first. At least you got it over with and are playing a much better game now.

Barbie game? Oh god...I don't want to acknowledge that that game exists. I've already endured the horror of those titles 

• 1 month later...

I just completed this one. It's a mediocre game that was obviously made just to make some quick money for the developer (who actually went bankrupt shortly afterwards because a deal with Square-Enix fell through).

It's functional but bland, there's only 3-4 enemies, around 5 weapons, it's incredibly short, half the game is in-vehicle rail shooting sections, and nothing really stands out. It feels like a long demo more than anything else, and I think that if the developer had more time and money they could have made a better game as the basic mechanics were there for a competent Gears-style game.

That said: it's one of the easiest platinum trophies you'll get. Start the game on the hardest difficulty and you'll finish within 5 hours. Some sections are a chore, and the Terminator enemies are ridiculous bullet sponges, but it should be a straightforward process for anyone who's played enough hard games.

• 1 month later...
On 11/18/2017 at 3:19 AM, industrian said:

That said: it's one of the easiest platinum trophies you'll get. Start the game on the hardest difficulty and you'll finish within 5 hours. Some sections are a chore, and the Terminator enemies are ridiculous bullet sponges, but it should be a straightforward process for anyone who's played enough hard games.

It's miles away being one of the easiest plats. xD It's like 3-4/10. Tons of games around 1-3/10. The trophy list is however straight forward.

• Like 3

I actually loved the game, but it sure had it short comings.The story was way to short and thei missed a lot at shooting cause of the mechanics bt i think it had a lot of potential as a great MP Game since it was a great expirience in Co-Op. As for the Difficulty of the Trophies i will say that the game sure got its frustrating parts like the chase at the 2 level i think but once you know how to handle it most people will say it was easy. In the End the ratings doesnt include is the player is shooter oriented or not so as a guy who plays manly jrpgs this game was hard till i finished it.