Cartographer's Assistant issues.

meowcolm

Just wondering how everyone is going with this trophy?

Last trophy I need with "Great Hall" for the plat, but I cannot seem to spawn him in level 5 at all, even searching via secret rooms.

Was wondering if anyone can confirm whether or not he spawns if you use the shortcut? I've spent a bit of time searching the net but get mixed answers.

And for those who have found him on floor 5, did you find him in a secret room or normal?

Thanks

EDIT: Whelp, finally found him. Just to answer my own post, was able to find him using the elevator shortcut, and in a normal room. Finally got the plat :D)

Edited by meowcolm
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

man this trophy is annoying the hell out of me now!

since i have started counting i now have done 37 successful runs on floor 5 and he has appeared once - that time one room was locked and i had no keys so the map was not complete - this is getting stupid now

is this purely dumb luck or am i missing something!!!!

• 1 year later...

The first place I found him was chamber 5. After that I got 2, 3, and 4 pretty quickly. Took like 10 more hours before he showed up on chamber 1.

As soon as I completed it I got Great Hall. But Cartogrophers Assistant didn't pop until I talked to him in the hall. 

• 2 years later...
On 13/08/2018 at 5:04 PM, Hemiak said:

The first place I found him was chamber 5. After that I got 2, 3, and 4 pretty quickly. Took like 10 more hours before he showed up on chamber 1.

As soon as I completed it I got Great Hall. But Cartogrophers Assistant didn't pop until I talked to him in the hall. 

2 years later : I'm in the same case as you : got him in every chambers without even wanted it but NEVER saw him in chamber one while doing the others trophies and as chamber 1 is the most played chamber .... Well thats crazy now I saw your message ... 10 hours to have this fuckers to spawn ... Well I get some hope, I thought I had a bug honestly :( 

• 3 months later...
On 4/20/2021 at 9:49 AM, xSingedStahpPls said:

If you quick restart on any floor any npc will spawn, you have to exit the gungeon an try again (you can use the elevator shortcut if you want). In this case in particular the Lost Adventurer has a 40% of spawning on any gungeon, thats an 8% of spawning on the floor you need.

Did you mean to say quick restart won't spawn NPCs? What is the difference between that and exiting and trying again from the Breach? Both completely change the map. 

On 4/17/2021 at 5:04 AM, DnS_No_scope said:

i've been trying to get him spawn in floor one for 3 days with no luck (rainbow/turbo mode) and i dont know if its a bug, the modes disables him spawning or im unlucky but im about to give up :@

I saw him recently while in Rainbow Turbo. Still having terrible lucky trying to get him on the 1st floor or 5th floor though. That and the secret market are killing me I cant find either of them.

On 4/25/2021 at 3:27 PM, psycho_clank314 said:

Did you mean to say quick restart won't spawn NPCs? What is the difference between that and exiting and trying again from the Breach? Both completely change the map. 

I'm not 100% sure about that but quick restarting didn't spawn any NPCs for me. I restarted floors a lot while I was farming enemies for Frifle's challenges and wanted to find some NPCs that I had left but any would spawn. The only way that worked for me was leaving the gungeon and using the elevator THEN they started appearing again.

9 hours ago, xSingedStahpPls said:

I'm not 100% sure about that but quick restarting didn't spawn any NPCs for me. I restarted floors a lot while I was farming enemies for Frifle's challenges and wanted to find some NPCs that I had left but any would spawn. The only way that worked for me was leaving the gungeon and using the elevator THEN they started appearing again.

I got the plat like a week ago and i can confirm what you said. Quick restarting didnt work for me either, after i tried going to the breach instead of quick restart and i got it spawn in less than 1 hour may be luck or may not