Project Guide Creation V2.0

I was planning to do guides anyway so... why not?

1) Sora no Kiseki SC http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4146-%E8%8B%B1%E9%9B%84%E4%BC%9D%E8%AA%AC-%E7%A9%BA%E3%81%AE%E8%BB%8C%E8%B7%A1-SC-Evolution

2) Madoka Battle Pentagram http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2346-%E5%8A%87%E5%A0%B4%E7%89%88-%E9%AD%94%E6%B3%95%E5%B0%91%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%BE%E3%81%A9%E3%81%8B%E2%98%86%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AE%E3%82%AB%E3%80%80The-Battle-Pentagram

Depending on the length of the event, I may have other guides planned (all Japanese Kiseki games at least).

Awesome, added. This, for now, doesn't have an end date. We will keep it going until we get the platinum!

You unlocked the trophy  :hidden: - I'v seen you before (have someone with 3000 or more posts reply) *trophy music noise yay!*

I've always wanted to write a guide, but I've never really started one before. I guess because I believe I'm not that good at it? (But you never really know unless you try right?) So I'd like to try and write one for Shütshimi. I know you state that it would be okay to essentially write a guide for whatever because almost everything is eligible, but I'd like to know if I should even write this one because people might not be interested and... (ugh, who am I kidding I'm probably going to write it anyway).

Added! Write it anyways, who knows who it will help!

You unlocked the trophy  :hidden: - The new guy... for now (someone with 50 or fewer posts replied) *trophy music noise yay!*

I will join in as well. I thought I made a post already, but I guess I must have had it confused with the other thread in which I did leave a post for.

The game I will be working on is Mighty No. 9

Added! Good luck!

I'll join. I'm slowly writing a guide for Fist of the Northstar: Ken's Rage.

Good luck on your guide! Added.

I'd like to join, and write a guide ( first timer).  Not sure on game yet though, at work, will need to put some thought into it.  When do we need to have a game selected by?

You can take as much time as you need to select a guide. Let me know what you decide on.

This looks interesting. I've always played with the thought of writing a guide, so I might give it a shot now that there's an event for it. :D

So yeah, feel free to add me to the list of participants. I still need to pick a game, though and it might take a while since I'm still working on my SAO:HF plat. :P

[Edit:] I think I'm gonna pick Rune Factory Oceans as the first game I'm gonna write a guide for. I still need to plat that game first, though.

Also, I really love the idea of those thread trophies.  xD

And just because I'm curious I'm gonna write this here:

Polo

:wave:

Added, good luck with your guide! Also you unlocked  :hidden: - Marco...? *Trophy music noise yay!*

Might as well try to unlock :hidden: KnockKnock ...

Who's there?

You progressed the trophy  :hidden: - We are in Hollywood! (2/4) I wonder how we unlock the rest of this  :hmm: 

You unlocked the trophy   :hidden: - KnockKnock....? (reply with "Who's there")

I've been kicking around the idea of doing a Rock Band 4 guide. I've done a couple of steam guides (KOTOR II and Magnetic: Cage Closed) and that was fun.

Sign me up for this.

Added! Let me know what game you wish to choose exactly.

I'm slogging through a guide for Armello.  Slowly.  Unlike most of my other guides which were written, completed, and submitted in a very short span of time, this one is taking a while.  Partially because I keep having to go back to the PS4 and fire up the game to double-check something, but mostly because my muse is not helping me out here.

The moral of the story?  The speed of my writing (and the inspiration behind it) is directly correlated to my muse's performance.  When she sleeps, my writing slumbers as well.  When she nudges me, things get done quickly and (sometimes) brilliantly.

Added, hopefully the muse will stay awake!

I've been conferring writing a Guide for Dead Space 2 for a long time now. Maybe this will jump start the process.

Ill add you, let me know when you start writing the guide!

I think I replied to everything, let me know if I missed stuff. Had to work a open-close cause blablabla employee quit blablabla life stuff. Also we unlocked!

:hidden: - Enough to fill a house (10 participants joined) *trophy music noise yay!*

Good luck to everyone and their guides! Again, If I forgot anything or made any mistakes, let me know! It is a lot to keep track of.

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 2

You progressed the trophy  :hidden: - We are in Hollywood! (2/4) I wonder how we unlock the rest of this  :hmm: 

You unlocked the trophy   :hidden: - KnockKnock....? (reply with "Who's there")

Yay, I got a trophy :dance:. I might've figured out how to unlock :hidden: We are in Hollywood. Seems like posts from different Guide Team members and moderators count towards it. :hidden: The Legend Himself could be for a reply from Sly :hmm:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Yay, I got a trophy :dance:. I might've figured out how to unlock :hidden: We are in Hollywood. Seems like posts from different Guide Team members and moderators count towards it. :hidden: The Legend Himself could be for a reply from Sly :hmm:.

That's exactly what I thought. :)

Also since I noticed that the clause that allowed us to choose a trophy image magically disappeared ( :P) I thought that maybe we could bring it back but in a way that makes more sense.

What I'm suggesting is that whoever unlocks a trophy is free to select a trophy image of the same class (bronze, silver, gold, etc.).

That way it would still be a cool feature and it wouldn't look too weird since for example a bronze trophy always has a bronze image.

Edited by xFalionx

If it's any help you can borrow my muse, I just caught it.

Jak_captures_the_Muse.jpeg

That's..... not my muse.  She doesn't look very much like that.  But thanks for trying.  B)

Heck, my muse probably considers that a light snack before supper.

Also since I noticed that the clause that allowed us to choose a trophy image magically disappeared ( :P) I thought that maybe we could bring it back but in a way that makes more sense.

What I'm suggesting is that whoever unlocks a trophy is free to select a trophy image of the same class (bronze, silver, gold, etc.).

That way it would still be a cool feature and it wouldn't look too weird since for example a bronze trophy always has a bronze image.

That's a shame, I was already looking for a great image to use. Here's hoping the clause will be back *glances at NerdRage*.

That's exactly what I thought. :)

I was trying to think of a way to increase participation in an event like this. Since this isn't a thread where memebers post updates about their trophy progress almost everyday, I needed something to draw in the attention span of a trophy hunter. Thus Thread Trophies were created. I decided to take away choosing your own image because I decided it took away too much from the idea of the event. There will be prizes and other perks for those that manage to unlock the harder trophies (ones that I deam are hard). Maybe you will end up unlocking?

I was trying to think of a way to increase participation in an event like this. Since this isn't a thread where memebers post updates about their trophy progress almost everyday, I needed something to draw in the attention span of a trophy hunter. Thus Thread Trophies were created. I decided to take away choosing your own image because I decided it took away too much from the idea of the event. There will be prizes and other perks for those that manage to unlock the harder trophies (ones that I deam are hard). Maybe you will end up unlocking?

Looks like I'll need to ask Sly and 2 more guide team members to post something here to see if 2 more trophies unlock :awesome:.

• Like 1

Just don't think of making guide for Sen series :rolleyes:. "She" doesn't allow that happens.  :devil:

Sen is not Japanese thank to XSEED-sama :awesome:

Awesome, added. This, for now, doesn't have an end date. We will keep it going until we get the platinum!

You unlocked the trophy  :hidden: - I'v seen you before (have someone with 3000 or more posts reply) *trophy music noise yay!*

I GOT THE SPAM TROPHY YATTA! :awesome:

• Like 1

Time for a small update, working on the 4th section ... out of 37. Yeah this might take a while to complete.silence-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

*shrugs* Maybe something will happen, maybe not.

As if that attitude will make me want to find out ... oh who am I kidding, I want to know nonono-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251.

I GOT THE SPAM TROPHY YATTA! :awesome:

I feel like there should've been a trophy for 10,000 or more posts. Maybe it'll be added later as DLC :P

I feel like there should've been a trophy for 10,000 or more posts. Maybe it'll be added later as DLC :P

Yup, and by that time I will get it as well :awesome:

But Sly would have to create 7th circle/7th rank above Elite since the trophy is for the first elite who posted =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Added! Write it anyways, who knows who it will help!

You unlocked the trophy  :hidden: - The new guy... for now (someone with 50 or fewer posts replied) *trophy music noise yay!*

Yes, the ... noob trophy? :( , nah just kidding thanks :D

I've been making quite a bit of progress on my guide, but I'll probably rewrite it a few times and play some more rounds of Shütshimi to make sure I've got all the best ways of defeating the bosses down.

• Like 1

Time for a small update, working on the 4th section ... out of 37. Yeah this might take a while to complete.silence-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

As if that attitude will make me want to find out ... oh who am I kidding, I want to know nonono-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251.

There will be DLC trophies for the holidays! I will not be adding DLC trophies because I am a mean person!  :P

the guide i will do is Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare Zomboss Down DLC.

Added! Good luck!

Sure, I'll join. I'll write a guide for Virtua Fighter 2. Just completed that game today :)

Welcome! Good luck with your guide.

As of this post, no new trophies have been unlocked. I wonder how we unlock these things?  :hmm:

I have no games I want to write guides for at the moment, So I'll keep an eye on other people's progress.

Maybe you can help the thread earn some of these trophies, they aren't doing so hot right now. They need your talents!

I totally forgot to say what I was going to write a guide for, I was having too much fun I forgot. Though it may take a few more month, I plan on playing Armored Core: Verdict Day for my 80th platinum and then write a guide.

I'm going to attempt to get "Well aren't you a smart@$$." After some thought, I think I know what most of the trophies are.

:platinum:  - Well Aren't We A Social Family (Get all trophies and unite PSNP with the power of trophy guides!)

:hidden: - Likeable (The opening post recieved 25 likes)

:hidden: - Local Icon (The opening post recieved 50 likes)

:hidden: - Pop Star (The opening post recieved 100 likes)

:hidden: - Oh look, a notification (Reach 50 replies)

:hidden: - I think we are trending? (Reach 100 replies)

:hidden: - We could be a best seller! (Reach 500 replies)

:bronze:  - Enough to fill a house (10 participants joined) Earned by PSNP on June 28th 2016!

:hidden: - Enough to fill a hotel (50 participants joined)

:hidden: - Enough to fill a mansion (100 participants joined)

:hidden: - Newspaper ready (1 guide was published)

:hidden: - Let's make a book (10 guides were published)

:hidden: - We can fill a library (50 guides were published)

:hidden: - Supplements are good for you (Made a support guide to a main trophy guide)

:hidden: - I have a group (Made a guide with a friend)

:hidden: - I have a posse (Made a guide with two or more people)

:hidden: - Stop looking at me! (Thread received 10,000 views)

:hidden: - Is this thing still on? (24 hours passed without a reply)

:hidden: - You must have enjoyed it (Made a guide with multiple playthroughs)

:hidden: - Did you even enjoy it? (Made a guide with over 5 playthroughs)

:hidden: - The pros like us too (4 moderators replied)

:hidden: - We are in Hollywood! (4 members of the guide team replied 2/4)

:hidden: - The Legend Himself (Sly replied)

:hidden: - Group Project (Made multiple guides related to the same game)

:hidden: - Zero to Hero (Made a guide and ascended to premium member)

:hidden: - Well aren't you a smart@$$ (Made a trophy guide for the thread's trophy list)

:hidden: - Artistic Talent (Made a banner for the opening post)

:hidden: - How long is this thing? (One month has passed)

:hidden: - ...Maybe forever? (One year has passed)

:hidden: - That was easy (Made a guide with difficulty of 3 or less)

:hidden: - That took some effort (Made a guide with difficulty of 4-6)

:hidden: - That was hard (Made a guide with difficulty of 7-8)

:hidden: - That was very hard (Made a guide with difficulty of 9)

:hidden: - That was impossible! (Made a guide with difficulty of 10)

:hidden: - That was fast (Made a guide with completion time being under 20 hours)

:hidden: - Am I done yet? (Made a guide with completion time being over 50 hours)

:hidden: - It's finally over! (Made a guide with completion time being over 100 hours)

:hidden: - Request Received! (Made a guide another user requested for)

:bronze:  - Marco...? (reply with Polo) Earned by xFalionx on June 28th 2016!

:bronze:  - KnockKnock....? (reply with Who's there) Earned by Dragon-Archon on June 28th 2016!

:hidden: - Hey all you people (I honestly have no idea, but it reminds me of the jellyfish jelly song from Spongebob)

:hidden: - One game to join them all (Made the first guide of the event)

:bronze:  - First! (be the first to post, yes we went there) Earned by kuuhaku on June 27th 2016!

:hidden: - Wow, he was serious! (Someone earned a prize)

:hidden: - Dent the Piggy Bank (Piggy Bank Status dropped to melancholy yellow)

:hidden: - Break the Piggy Bank (Piggy Bank Status dropped to blood red)

:bronze:  - The new guy... for now (someone with 50 or fewer posts replied) Earned by FFHannibal on June 28th 2016!

:bronze:  - I'v seen you before (have someone with 3000 or more posts reply) Earned by Satoshi Ookami on June 28th 2016!

:hidden: - Lucky 777's (Post the 777th reply)

:hidden: - Professional Tester (I have no idea about this one either.)

Hopefully this list gives people some hints on earning some more of these trophies (either that or send everyone down the completely wrong path).

• Like 1

I'm going to attempt to get "Well aren't you a smart@$$." After some thought, I think I know what most of the trophies are.

:platinum:  - Well Aren't We A Social Family (Get all trophies and unite PSNP with the power of trophy guides!)

:hidden: - Likeable (The opening post recieved 25 likes)

:hidden: - Local Icon (The opening post recieved 50 likes)

:hidden: - Pop Star (The opening post recieved 100 likes)

:hidden: - Oh look, a notification (Reach 50 replies)

:hidden: - I think we are trending? (Reach 100 replies)

:hidden: - We could be a best seller! (Reach 500 replies)

:bronze:  - Enough to fill a house (10 participants joined) Earned by PSNP on June 28th 2016!

:hidden: - Enough to fill a hotel (50 participants joined)

:hidden: - Enough to fill a mansion (100 participants joined)

:hidden: - Newspaper ready (1 guide was published)

:hidden: - Let's make a book (10 guides were published)

:hidden: - We can fill a library (50 guides were published)

:hidden: - Supplements are good for you (Made a support guide to a main trophy guide)

:hidden: - I have a group (Made a guide with a friend)

:hidden: - I have a posse (Made a guide with two or more people)

:hidden: - Stop looking at me! (Thread received 10,000 views)

:hidden: - Is this thing still on? (24 hours passed without a reply)

:hidden: - You must have enjoyed it (Made a guide with multiple playthroughs)

:hidden: - Did you even enjoy it? (Made a guide with over 5 playthroughs)

:hidden: - The pros like us too (4 moderators replied)

:hidden: - We are in Hollywood! (4 members of the guide team replied 2/4)

:hidden: - The Legend Himself (Sly replied)

:hidden: - Group Project (Made multiple guides related to the same game)

:hidden: - Zero to Hero (Made a guide and ascended to premium member)

:hidden: - Well aren't you a smart@$$ (Made a trophy guide for the thread's trophy list)

:hidden: - Artistic Talent (Made a banner for the opening post)

:hidden: - How long is this thing? (One month has passed)

:hidden: - ...Maybe forever? (One year has passed)

:hidden: - That was easy (Made a guide with difficulty of 3 or less)

:hidden: - That took some effort (Made a guide with difficulty of 4-6)

:hidden: - That was hard (Made a guide with difficulty of 7-8)

:hidden: - That was very hard (Made a guide with difficulty of 9)

:hidden: - That was impossible! (Made a guide with difficulty of 10)

:hidden: - That was fast (Made a guide with completion time being under 20 hours)

:hidden: - Am I done yet? (Made a guide with completion time being over 50 hours)

:hidden: - It's finally over! (Made a guide with completion time being over 100 hours)

:hidden: - Request Received! (Made a guide another user requested for)

:bronze:  - Marco...? (reply with Polo) Earned by xFalionx on June 28th 2016!

:bronze:  - KnockKnock....? (reply with Who's there) Earned by Dragon-Archon on June 28th 2016!

:hidden: - Hey all you people (I honestly have no idea, but it reminds me of the jellyfish jelly song from Spongebob)

:hidden: - One game to join them all (Made the first guide of the event)

:bronze:  - First! (be the first to post, yes we went there) Earned by kuuhaku on June 27th 2016!

:hidden: - Wow, he was serious! (Someone earned a prize)

:hidden: - Dent the Piggy Bank (Piggy Bank Status dropped to melancholy yellow)

:hidden: - Break the Piggy Bank (Piggy Bank Status dropped to blood red)

:bronze:  - The new guy... for now (someone with 50 or fewer posts replied) Earned by FFHannibal on June 28th 2016!

:bronze:  - I'v seen you before (have someone with 3000 or more posts reply) Earned by Satoshi Ookami on June 28th 2016!

:hidden: - Lucky 777's (Post the 777th reply)

:hidden: - Professional Tester (I have no idea about this one either.)

Hopefully this list gives people some hints on earning some more of these trophies (either that or send everyone down the completely wrong path).

Who knows  :hmm:

Guess we will just have to wait and see  :giggle:  :giggle:

Until then...

The thread unlocked  :hidden: - Likeable (a post reached 10 or more likes!) *Trophy music noise yay!*

Edited by NerdRage04

This is the closest thing I could think of...

Kinda think this won't work but as someone in this thread likes to say: Who knows? :D

Edit: Also, I think that

:hidden: - Professional Tester 

might be awarded if 1 person proofreads 10 guides (or something along those lines).

Edited by xFalionx

Edit: Also, I think that

:hidden: - Professional Tester 

might be awarded if 1 person proofreads 10 guides (or something along those lines).

If that's the case, then I'm eligible for it.

Isn't it just simply colab guide?

There are also these:

• :hidden: - I have a group 
  • :hidden: - I have a posse